⋔⏃⍀⍀⟟⏃☌⟒

(You're not supposed to understand the title just yet, darling. Also if you happen to see my motivation I'd love to have it back)

"William, here. Someone sent you a letter," Albert said as he walked into William's office. He handed the letter to William and walked back to the door. "I have work to do, have a pleasant day." He smiled, a real smile.

William opened one of his drawers and grabbed a small, beautifully carved hammer. He hit the seal gently, causing it break and for the note open. William took out the piece of folded paper from the envelope. He folded it open and read the weirdly pretty handwritten text. Weirdly, because the note was from Sherlock.

"Meet me at our favorite park this evening, if possible, Liam. I'll be waiting, my love!"

"Seems like this day isn't too bad after all." William chuckled. He corrected some exams and planned his next classes for the rest of the day, even though his thoughts were perfectly focused at whatever his detective would have planned for him.

When the sunlight started to finally fade William quickly stood up. He had already changed to a bit more proper clothes just in case it was a fancy dinner date or something.

William walked nervously to his and Sherlock's favorite park. They'd go there for a walk at least five times a week to relieve stress from work. It was also the place of their first date. Back then Sherlock had made a absolutely gorgeous picnic with lanterns and fairy lights hanging in the trees lighting up the beautiful picnic area with William's favorite foods.

William walked to the heart of the park, a beautiful spot, surrounded by tall trees and the grass there wasn't overgrown at all. Sherlock was leaning against one of the trees. He was wearing a proper suit, which wasn't the usual him but gosh did he look good.

"Liam! Hey!" Sherlock ran to William. "Hey, Sherly! Dressed fancily, I see," William was basically drooling over how the suit fitted Sherlock so perfectly, making all his muscles look perfect. "Well, it's a outfit perfect for this occasion," Sherlock answered quickly. "Hm? Occasion?" William questioned. "Yes... Our first date was here, remember?" Sherlock looked around them. William nodded slowly. "I thought this would be the perfect date for this too," Sherlock said and crouched down on one knee. He pulled out a shiny ring in a small black box. "William James Moriarty, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He asked. William covered his mouth in his hands and tears started to run down his face. "Yes!"

"It'll be fine," Albert said to William. They were ready to walk down the aisle but William was so nervous they had to take a few minutes. The original plan was to have Louis walk down the aisle with William but Louis was furious about the the fact that it was Sherlock. He was sitting calmly in the audience now though. Managing to be happy for his brother.

William and Albert finally started to slowly walk down the aisle as the music played. Sherlock felt tears form in his eyes out of happiness as he watched his Liam walk to him in a beautiful outfit. They looked each other in the eyes as the priest said his words. (Don't blame me I've never been to a wedding :'))

"You may now kiss the groom," the priest said. Sherlock grabbed William by his waist and pulled him for a kiss as the whole audience applaused.

"I love you, Liam."

"I love you too, Sherly."

A/N
Again rushed. I'm so sorry.

Take care! <3