ᗩ ᑎᗴᗯ ᑕᗩՏᗴ

A/N
I might have gotten lost in the topic during this one but yes- Enjoy :)

Sherlock heard clear sobs when he came home. "Liam?" He called while taking off his coat. Sherlock heard the sobs suddenly stop and soon he saw William walking around the corner. "You were late." He laughed. "Yeah, had a hard case." Sherlock smiled. "How are you?" Sherlock asked clearly remembering the sobs from just seconds ago. "I'm great and you?" William smiled. "Are you sure?" Sherlock asked worriedly. "Why are you asking?" William walked to the lovely living room. "Because I heard you crying when I got here." Sherlock confessed, making William freeze in his tracks. "You must be mistaken." He tried to ignore the fact that Sherlock stated. "You know, you can tell me if everything isn't okay. I'm not going to judge you." Sherlock said. William just stood there. He wasn't looking at Sherlock.

Sherlock came closer to William and hugged him tightly. William gave into the hug and leaned against Sherlock, crying to his shoulder. Sherlock kissed William's tears away while whispering sweet nothings to him. "Can you tell me what's wrong?" Sherlock whispered, running his fingers through William's hair. "Everything is just going wrong." William managed to day. With everything he meant his plan but Sherlock didn't need to know that.

"If everything is going wrong now, it has to be better later. And you don't need to fix it all at once." Sherlock whispered to William, who had calmed down. "How about I play something for you?" Sherlock suggested. William nodded and sat down on a comfy, green armchair while Sherlock went to grab his violin.

Sherlock gently took his violin from a wooden shelf and softly held it in his hands. "Why am I so nervous all of the sudden?" He shook his head and walked to there living room, where William was patiently waiting.

William felt like he was on cloud 9 while listening to Sherlock's awesome playing. Sherlock played the whole song perfectly, without missing a single note. "So, how was it?" Sherlock asked nervously after he had finished. "Which one? The song or the fact that you look absolutely handsome while playing?" William teased. Sherlock felt his face turn bright red at the compliment.

"Sherlock?" Lestrade's voice was heard from behind the brown door to Sherlock's and John's shared apartment, William was visiting in. Sherlock rolled his eyes before going to open the door. "What is it?" Sherlock asked in an annoyed tone. "You have more work to do." Lestrade ignored Sherlock's tone. "Can Liam come with me?" Sherlock asked before Lestrade could start telling the details to the case. "Uh, well, we have to ask Lord Moriarty about that." Lestrade replied. "I'd be happy to come along." William walked to the door. "Great! Liam's coming too!" Sherlock said excitedly. Lestrade sighed and led the two to the crime scene.

They arrived to a huge mansion. "The staff have been murdered here. It can't be the owners of this house though, they're on a vacation trip." Lestrade explained. "It's obvious that it wasn't the owners. The owners might kill some workers but not the whole staff, they need them." Sherlock said. "Well, not whole staff there are three people still alive and we're pretty sure it was one of them." Lestrade scratched the back of his head. "Would you like to go investigate the crime scene now?" Lestrade asked. "There's no need for that. Could we see the three staff members, if possible?" William asked politely. Lestrade looked confused for a moment but led them to the members then.

There were two men and one woman. One of the men was wearing a suit that looked like a waiters. The other one was wearing a chef's outfit that had a lot of food stains on it. The woman was wearing a maid's outfit. All of them had black, short hair but their eyes were clearly different so they probably weren't related.

"Well, from the looks of it at least one of you had a motive to kill." Sherlock looked at everyone's faces. "Huh? What do you mean?" Lestrade tried to figure out what Sherlock meant by looking at the staff members. "The chef was going to get fired at any moment. You can see how messy his clothes are. Every chef get messy but not that messy, he's probably not the best chef they've had." Sherlock explained. "I wouldn't kill anyone for that reason!" The chef shouted. "I'm glad." William smiled knowing that he himself would kill the owners if they treated their staff members like that. "Did any of you see the murderer?" Lestrade asked. "I saw someone move in the shadows. I couldn't recognize them but they had long hair tied on a ponytail." The waiter answered.

William grabbed a handkerchief from his pocket and crushed it into a ball in his fist. He then threw the handkerchief towards the three. All of the three ducked to avoid the handkerchief. "Brilliant, Liam. Now we know who the murderer is." Sherlock laughed. Lestrade's face showed visible confusion when he tried to figure out what Sherlock meant.

"It was you, right?" Sherlock asked the maid. "Huh? Whatever could you mean?! How dare you target the lady right away?!" The maid yelled. "You ducked way lower than you had to. A normal maid's outfit requires a bun on top of the head but your hair is too short for that so you have it down. You cut it just a few minutes ago to make sure no one could recognize you. You were used to ducking lover because of the bun, that's why Liam threw the handkerchief." Sherlock explained making the woman back away in shock. "You would've gotten away with the murder if this city didn't have such a good detective." William smiled to Sherlock.

"Thank you, Liam. I'm not so good you know, I haven't caught the Lord of crime yet." Sherlock sighed. "As you said, you don't need to fix everything all at once." William whispered.

A/N
Idk I just came up with that hair thing and felt like I needed to write so yeah- anyways go get some sleep, I know you didn't sleep, so go do that. Now. I have a chair, and I'm not afraid to break it to stab anyone. <3