ՏᒪᗴᗴᑭOᐯᗴᖇ

Sherlock knocked on the Moriarty's mansion's door. "I'M HERE OPEN THE DOOR!" he shouted. The door opened and Albert smiled to Sherlock. "Come in, we're at the living room," Albert continued and lead the people to the living room.

The living room was decorated perfectly for a sleepover. The armchairs and sofas were placed around mattresses in the middle. There were a lot of comfy pillows and blankets on the armchairs, sofas and mattresses. The curtains were closed and the room was lit up by the fireplace in the corner of the room along with some fairy lights hung up on the corners of the ceiling.

"Liam!" Sherlock ran up to the blonde as soon as he spotted him. Louis gave death stares to Sherlock when he sat beside William and started to chat about this and that. Bonde and Moran were arguing about something on one of the sofas. Well, not seriously arguing but still.

"Why did we invite that detective anyway?" Louis asked coldly. "Why not?" William smiled to Louis. "I'm bored, can we do something?" Moran asked. "You're just hoping to get drinks," Bonde scoffed. "And what if I do?" Moran stood up to get some wine. Bonde sighed but laughed then.

Later when they had just been chatting and drinking wine for a while Moran suddenly wanted to have a pillow fight. "We'll do teams, me and Bonde, Louis and Albert, William and Sherlock," Moran continued. Louis looked like he wasn't going to attack Sherlock with a pillow but with a knife, bomb and a gun.

All the teams worked surprisingly good. Moran threw pillows from the corner of the room, hitting almost every time, whilst Bonde made sure no one got to attack Moran. Louis and Albert both were the kings of close combat. They didn't do too much teamwork but that was for the best too so you couldn't get two flies in one hit.

Sherlock's and William's team was the best though. They had a actual plan in attacks even though they barely shared a word. They threw the pillows to each other when they were being attacked, switched positions mid-fight and even managed to capture Moran as hostage for a while.

"I'm so tired," Bonde stated after a while and fell down of his mattress. "Me too," Moran yawned and went to sleep as well. "Hm, we should sleep as well," Albert laughed and they all went to bed, all exhausted of the day.

William woke up in the middle of the night. He tried to get up but someone pulled him back down. "Sherly? What are you doing on my mattress?" William whispered. "I was lonely," Sherlock pulled William back down. "You were lonely?" William repeated. Sherlock hummed in response and pulled William on his chest. "Sherly?" William chuckled and wrapped his arms around Sherlock. "What?" Sherlock whispered back and did the same. "If Louis sees us you're dead," William laughed. "Definitely worth it," Sherlock whispered and closed his eyes.

William listened to Sherlock's calm heartbeat until he fell asleep. Finally the Lord Of Crime managed to feel safe in his sleep.

"Wake up," was the first thing William heard when he woke up. He was already sat up somehow, leaning his back to someone. The someone and wrapped his arms around William along with a soft blanket. "Sherly?" William yawned. "Morning. The others are already eating breakfast," Sherlock replied. "LET GO OF HIM, HE'S AWAKE NOW," Louis yelled.

William opened his eyes to see everyone sitting in a circle with plenty of plates in the middle, filled with the most exquisite foods you could have for breakfast. "No, I don't think I will," Sherlock hugged William even tighter. "It's fine Louis," William said and leaned into Sherlock's hug. Louis stared at William with a shocked face before death staring Sherlock again.

Sherlock chatted with Moran and Bonde as William quietly ate his food. He felt happy at the moment, surrounded by his friends, in Sherlock's arms. Sherlock felt warm against William and William didn't want the moment to ever end.

"Yeah? Prove it," Moran said, snapping William back to reality. "I will. But first sorry for this, Liam," Sherlock said and turned William around to face Sherlock. Sherlock cupped William's cheeks in his hands and looked William in the eyes. William quickly nodded to give Sherlock permission to kiss him. Sherlock pulled William's face closer to his and he kissed William's lips softly. "See?" Sherlock turned to look at Moran with a smirk on his face.

William leaned his face on Sherlock's chest, hiding the blush on his face along with his smile. Guess some dreams do come true.

A/N
No they fucking don't. Let's all just give up and die.
SLEEP WELL, HUN! YOU NEED IT.

Take care!! <33