ꪱׁׁׁׅׅׅᝯׁ֒ꫀׁׅܻ݊ ׅ꯱ƙׁׅɑׁׅtׁׅꪱׁׁׁׅׅׅ݊ꪀᧁׁ

"I'm so bored." Sherlock groaned, leaning back in his blue armchair. William placed down the book he was reading and looked at the detective. "What would you like to do then?" He asked. "Eh, I don't know. It's getting pretty cold now so, what do people usually do? OH, I KNOW! ICE SKATING!" Sherlock stood up excitedly. William laughed at the excitement of Sherlock and then nodded in agreement. "Why not?"

The ice shined beautifully illuminating the colors of the sunset in the horizon. The ice had carves from other ice skaters marking the beautiful moments spent here. No one was there at the time. It was quiet. You could only hear the sound of calm breeze moving the soft snow a little around. The view was absolutely stunning.

William and Sherlock sat down on one of the wooden benches gathered around the ice for people their ice skates in. William hadn't been ice skating in really long time. He had been ice skating only a few times anyway. There just hasn't been the time or opportunity for him to go often.

William clearly struggled with tying his ice skates. Sherlock was done in no time and he noticed how poorly William got his laces tied. Sherlock kneeled in front of William and looked him straight in the eyes. "Do you need help?" He asked softly. William nodded, slightly embarrassed by the fact that he needed help from Sherlock.

"There!" Sherlock tied William's laces perfectly. He stepped on to the ice and slid across the ice smoothly like a professional ice skater. William stood up slowly, gathering his balance slowly. Maybe he was the Lord of Crime and incredible in combat and elegant at it too but that didn't make him good on ice skating.

William stepped on the ice slowly focusing on keeping his body weight above his feet not to fall. He managed to move a bit, clearly wobbling. Sherlock skated to him and spun around in front of William, skating backwards so he could see William. "Liam?" He laughed. "Shut up. I'm trying." William hissed under his breath putting all his focus in not falling. "Here, I'll help you." Sherlock held out his hands. He was wearing black leather gloves and they shined beautifully in front on William. "I'm fine." William said, refusing Sherlock's help. Sherlock skated away from William to give him space for his 'ice skating'.

Just when it started to go better for William, managed to lose his balance. He didn't hit the cold ice though. A pair of strong arms caught him and pulled him closer, getting him back to his feet. William looked up to see Sherlock's worried face. "Are you okay?" Sherlock asked, still holding onto William. "Yes, yes, I'm fine." William sighed. "Now, let me help you." Sherlock laughed.

This time William grabbed Sherlock's hands. Sherlock skated backwards leading William around the ice. William started to slowly get the basics of skating. "You're doing well, Liam!" Sherlock complimented. "I'll let go of one of your hands, so you can do it better." He continued. Sherlock let go of William's left hand and spun to his right side, holding onto William's right hand. They skated at a speed that was comfortable for William. Slowly gaining more speed as William learned fast.

Then William fell again. This time Sherlock was already holding onto William's hand so he spun William like a ballerina and caught him, supporting his back with his other arm, other still holding his hand. William laughed at the elegance of that movement.

They skated for a little while longer before leaving the ice and going back home. They had an awesome time ice skating. Perfect break from both of their works.

A/N
I like ice skating :) And I also would like you to do more things that you like, if you only do the things you don't like, you're wasting time, right?

Take care! <3