𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠

Sherlock was waiting at the gates of his favorite theme park. He felt happiness bubbling inside him. It had been so long since he had been there with someone since John kept refusing to come. Well, who was John to blame? John knew that Sherlock wasn't going to pay.

Soon enough Sherlock saw a familiar figure walking closer in the distance. Sherlock couldn't hold his energy in and he ran to William. Sherlock jumped to William and hugged him tightly. The joy quickly spread to William who hugged Sherlock back. Sherlock spun William around a few times. "I'm so glad you came!" Sherlock said with a spark in his eyes. William smiled happily. Sherlock held out his hand and William grabbed it. Sherlock pulled William along with him to the entrance.

The theme park was huge and it had all kinds of games and rides. The park was designed in a way that it'd be easy for you to first go to many rides and after all that suddenly you'd find yourself in the area with food and drink stalls, hungry or thirsty.

"So, which ride shall we go to first?" Sherlock asked excitedly. "Whatever you'd like. You're the expert of this park, right?" William said. Sherlock's eyes glowed even more if possible. "Alright then let's go!" Sherlock stated basically jumping up and down from excitement.

"Where do you get all that energy from?" William whined. He was so exhausted of running around the park and going to millions of rides. Sherlock spun around and his ponytail did a beautiful twirl in the movement. "It's the power of love, Liam!" Sherlock laughed. He walked up to William and picked him up on his back. William laughed and placed his arms around Sherlock's shoulders. He leaned his head on Sherlock's shoulder right beside Sherlock's head. "Let's go to even more rides, Sherly," William said happily.

Sherlock carried William around the park and they went on every ride Sherlock wanted to go to. They were both having the time of their lives.

"This one next!" Sherlock pointed to a roller coaster that looked way scarier than the others they had ridden today. "Of course!" William said from Sherlock's back. Sherlock walked to the line of excited the people.

They sat down beside each other on the cart. The ride started with an uphill. The cart moved painfully slow, growing the anxiety in everyone in the ride. Sherlock grabbed William's hand. "I don't want to die alone," he stated. William laughed bubbly and squeezed Sherlock's hand. The ride ended up being really fun.

"I want ice cream," Sherlock said. He carried William to the food stalls. Surprisingly enough Sherlock wasn't tired at all from carrying William all day. William got off from Sherlock's back and bought them both an ice cream.

Sherlock saw a kid close by. The kid was on verge of tears. She had dropped her strawberry ice cream on the ground in front of her. Sherlock walked up to the girl. "Here, you can have this," Sherlock gave his ice cream to the girl. The girl looked at Sherlock and smiled. She thanked Sherlock and ran to her parents.

William walked to Sherlock. "That's sweet," he said, warmth in his voice "Let's share, shall we?" William held his ice cream in front of Sherlock. Sherlock and William enjoyed the ice cream together before going to some rides and then home.

A/N
HAHA, I know I said I'd go on a break but fuck that school project >:) Anyway, you'll be getting your daily uploads and I won't be getting my sleep because I need to keep up two stories :P And if I'm going to get rid of one the stories it's going to be the one for school. Yes, you can't get rid of me babes <3