ᥲ sіᥒkіᥒg sһі⍴

"Liam! Nice to see you here!" Sherlock hurried to the blonde.

They were both on a same boat traveling over seas. The boat was promised to be the best one in comfort and a lot of upper class had come to the boat to see the luxury on itself.

"What brings you here, Mr. Holmes?" William smiled while Louis gave death stares to the detective. "I'm sure you already know, don't you?" Sherlock grinned. "You're here after some sort of crime, yes?" William confirmed. Sherlock laughed in agreement. "William? We have to go to breakfast now." Louis said coldly. "Excuse us." William smiled to Sherlock.

Suddenly the alarm went off. "This is not the crime I was thinking about." Sherlock said to himself. The boat started to shake and it was easy to realize that the boat would sink in no time.

William and Louis had already made it to the stairs leading to upstairs. As soon as the alarm went off, they had both ran up the stairs, like anyone would in this situation.

The top deck was buried in people. Everyone was trying to shove people out of their ways to get to the rescue boats. The boat was large so it held multiple boats and the crew was trained well to situations like this.

But, the door to the top deck was locked.

"It's no use!" Louis yelled over the sound of the room filling in water. William kicked the door once more and it finally opened. He pushed Louis to the top deck right before the wind closed the door again. "Save yourself. Don't try to save me, I'll make it out alive." William whispered to Louis's ear whilst he pushed Louis out.

The door banged close in a way it broke the frame and made the door stuck even tighter. "That's sealed. We have to find another way out." William said to Sherlock. "There's stairs to the buffet there too. It's a longer route but our only option." Sherlock noted.

The water level was already high enough to ruin William's and Sherlock's expensive shoes. They ran through the hall as fast as they could. In front of them was another staircase. "Up here." Sherlock stepped to the staircase, water now reaching his waist. William followed Sherlock upstairs to the fancy restaurant room. The room had no windows they could break and the doors were sealed shut. It was one of the exquisites in the boat. No one could break in the room.

"We can't get out from here." Sherlock said. "We have to go back." He continued turning to look at William. But William wasn't there. "Liam?!" He yelled, running back to the staircase. The staircase was already covered in water, along with downstairs. Sherlock saw the water slowly turn red. He dropped himself to the water and swam in the hallway.

Sherlock's vision was blurry underwater but he was able to see a figure floating in the water. William's head was clearly bleeding. The wound looked like it was done with a knife. 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 had done it with a knife. Sherlock grabbed William with his arm and brought him back upstairs. The eater level was already so high even in the upstairs that it touched Sherlock's neck.

"Wake up." Sherlock shook William. "Wake up!" Even more shaking. "WAKE UP, PLEASE!" Sherlock started to panic when the air room started to become smaller by the second. Sherlock held his breath and dived underwater. He knew that the water would soon break the walls and they'd both get out. Hopefully before they'd run out of air.

They both made it out. Dead. They were buried right beside each other right below a lovely tree, William used to visit every once in a while. People who'd walk past those graves would think of how sweet it would be to die together. The calm evening breeze played with the tree's leaves highlighting the sunset in the distance. It was the perfect evening.

A/N
Idk- this was short because yes. I have a plan for the next one but I'm pretty sure my motivation also got stuck in a restaurant or something cause I can't seem to find it. :') I'll start writing it soon

Take care! <3