₴Ɇ₵ɄⱤł₮Ɏ ₵₳₥ɆⱤ₳₴

Modern assassin AU

Tw: Swearing

"Really, how many missions do we have to during the week?" Sherlock complained. They were hiding in a tall office building's parking slot. Their car was parked close to the door so it was easy for them to look inside.

The lady at the reception started to pack her bags. She had two brown bags, both of them on her shoulders, so she could hold her coffee in her hand. The lady pressed a button on her desk and said something. It was a call for another worker to come at the reception.

As soon as the lady had left the area, William walked in. He was wearing a proper suit and carrying a briefcase. William walked right in front of the reception to 'wait for the worker'. "No one's here." He said to a mic in his ear. "Except for you?" Sherlock made sure whilst running around the building to the back of it. "What is this? 'Come home I'm alone.' Yes only me." William scoffed. "I'd be glad to join you then." Sherlock chuckled.

Sherlock lock picked the backdoor. He was wearing a sleeveless turtle neck and long, black flexible pants. His hair was tied in his signature ponytail. Sherlock saw William standing right behind the glass wall that was separating them from each other. Sherlock quickly started to hack the computer on a white desk.

"Three minutes." William whispered.

Sherlock got in and started to go through every folder in the computer.

"Two."

Sherlock opened a file after file until he found a one that needed password. He started typing in the list of passwords he had. One by one.

"One."

"Password incorrect. Try again or click I forgot my password."

"30 seconds."

Sherlock got in to the list of even more folders. He scrolled through them as fast as he could.

"20."

Sherlock grabbed a USB-cable from his pocket. He inserted it to the side of the computer. He didn't turn it on just yet. Sherlock still had to find the correct file.

"10."

Sherlock found the correct file, clicked it open and turned the USB-cable to steal data.

"8."

The USB-cable finished taking data and Sherlock quickly took it out and placed it safely in his pocket.

"5."

Sherlock turned back to the door, that was closed due to the wind. Sherlock searched for his lock picking kit. Nowhere to be found.

"3."

Sherlock had to find another way out. There as a air conditioning vent and Sherlock stood on the table to reach it.

"Excuse me sir?" William walked around the corner before the next worker could walk to the scene. "Oh, yes?" The worker asked. "I just wanted to ask, in which floor is the meeting hosted by Mr. Scott?" William asked politely. "Uhh, it was on floor 18, I think. The worker answered. "Alright, thank you so much, sir." William smiled and walked past the man to the elevators.

"You heard him, right?" William said to his earpiece. "Yea- OW! ugh." Sherlock answered, struggling to get through the air conditioning vent. "This is not the time to get fucked, Sherlock." William laughed. "HUH?! Besides I don't get fucked, it's the other way around, am I right?" Sherlock teased. William rolled his eyes and stepped out of the elevator.

William walked to the door where the meeting was. He pressed his ear against  the door and listened in the conversation. "Tsk. I can't hear a thing." William complained. "It's not part of our plan to listen anyway." Sherlock scoffed. "Yeah, but I'm curious." William answered. "Let's just do the mission and if you so want to we can check the computers." Sherlock sighed. "Eh, it's okay. You're getting impatient, aren't you? Should I be worried?" William said in a teasing tone. "Define what worries you." Sherlock answered.

William opened his briefcase and grabbed a device from it. He attached the device to the door and turned it on. William walked a few steps back and the door blew up. "Sorry to interrupt your awesome meeting, but I don't really like the topic of this conversation." William smiled. He grabbed a gun from his pocket and pointed it at the room. "Five." William said and shot his gun to one of the men.

His bullet hit the man's stomach just how William planned it to go. The man fell onto the floor in pain. William then threw a nearby chair at the man trying to attack him. The man dodged the chair with ease but William was faster to think. He shot his gun to the dodging man, hitting his forehead, killing him almost instantly. "4, no, 3 and half." William said. William knocked down one of the men with some easy close combat and threw him to the window, which broke and the man fell out. "Shit." William swore. Now anyone who'd pass by the building could call for help.

William turned around to the room, where the other men were all on the floor, holding their stomaches, screaming in agony. "Shut up." Sherlock shot one of the men. "We have to go now." He continued and nodded to the door. William stepped over a corpse, still managing to trip on it.

Sherlock stepped closer to William and caught him to his arms. William leaned in Sherlock's touch and placed his face on Sherlock's chest. "You didn't fall purposely, did you?" Sherlock laughed, pulling William closer to him. "An assassin doesn't fall that easily. Especially not you." Sherlock whispered. "You could've just said." Sherlock smiled. He kissed the top of William's head and picked him up. "Let's go back." He smiled.

William closed his eyes and allowed himself to fall asleep in Sherlock's arms.

An assassin can never feel safe? Well, these two can easily cancel that sentence.

A/N
I HAVE A MATH TEST NEXT CLASS-

TAKE CARE :)