It seems like it's been a long time since she's seen her.

She looks even thinner, and there are dark circles under her eyes.

In fact, Bian Yingning still feels sorry for this female lead. As people come and go, they occasionally cast curious glances at them standing still.

Bian Yingning asked first, "Did you... take care of the matter?"

Ji Xiaoxue lowered her eyes.

Bian Yingning couldn't help but say, "The card has no password, it's not registered, and the limit seems to be two million. If you have any urgent difficulties, use it first, don't feel pressured, and rest well."

Ji Xiaoxue suddenly smiled, "Do you think you can just get rid of me with money?"

[Host, please note that the female lead's villainous value is 35%, please lower it immediately!]

As soon as Ji Xiaoxue finished speaking, a large transparent panel suddenly appeared in front of Bian Yingning. The red exclamation mark on it was glaring and gave a strong sense of urgency.

[Please note that if the female lead's villainous value reaches 100%, this world will collapse because the character does not meet the setting, and the host will not be able to return to the real world!]

Bian Yingning was shocked, and although it was a hot summer day, she broke out in a cold sweat.

Villainous value?

"How could this happen? She was diligently completing her mission!"

Could it be that she felt... insulted by the money?

"Villainous value? What does that mean? What should I do?" Even the system's mechanical voice sounded anxious.

"Comfort her, quickly. Pure white female leads turn evil, and we'll both be finished."

Comfort her? How?

The situation was urgent, and Bian Yingning couldn't think too much. Instinctively, she stepped forward, her hands trembling not from pretense, but from genuine nervousness.

"Why do you think of me this way? It's true that my reputation wasn't good before. You can think of me as bad or even a terrible person, but you can't doubt the sincerity of my concern for you. I just... feel sorry for you, deeply sorry. It's not sympathy, it's like I feel your pain too."

"That's not the kind of pleasure you talked about, using you as seasoning in my life and feeling grateful that you enjoy my kindness. I'm not a pervert, that kind of behavior doesn't give me pleasure."

Bian Yingning racked her brains to explain, trying to keep Ji Xiaoxue from being trapped in a prison of suspicion.

"But why didn't you..." Ji Xiaoxue couldn't bring herself to say the rest.

Once she said it, she would feel like a pitiful person who lacked love.

"Why didn't you choose to send me back that night?"

"You feel sorry for me and you tell me that, but the person who actually sent me back was someone in your circle, someone who plays with you. What good is it if you feel sorry for me? Ultimately, all I can get is this pity."

She knew she seemed to be pushing her luck, but she couldn't help herself. She knew she should stop while she was ahead, instead of being greedy, but she couldn't do it.

Just thinking about that night, how she earnestly said that she would take care of her like a younger sister, but then turned around and personally escorted her classmate back, made her jealous and crazy.