Bian's mother added some context to the situation: "The Nan family is a mess. Don't get involved. Take advantage of the fact that Ouyang Fei and the others don't know yet, and give up on your intentions early. Get along well with Qinghui."

Bian Yingning said, "..." Why does nothing she says seem right to her parents?

"I don't think she's interested in that Nan Gongjin guy. She's probably jealous of how close he is with Qinghui and wants to interfere." Bian's father added fuel to the fire.

"Your family is really unfortunate. Why have you been fighting over nothing for so many years?"

"I'll arrange something for you two in the next few days. Apologize to Qinghui and stop thinking about the Nan family. It's really bad luck."

The two of them went back to their room together, leaving Bian Yingning standing alone and confused.

No, she saved a person. Why does she have to apologize to Shang Qinghui?

"Miss, would you like to take a shower first? The smell of smoke and alcohol on your body is too strong."Aunt Zhuo said matter-of-factly.

Bian Yingning's eyes moved to her, and although Aunt Zhuo's expression was neutral and did not show any extra emotion, Bian Yingning felt a faint sense of disdain.

Bian Yingning grinned, revealing her white teeth, which were very eye-catching under the European-style chandelier. "I won't wash up. I'm sleeping in your room tonight, hehe."

Let's destroy everything together.

Aunt Zhuo: "......"

......

Shang Qinghui slept until the afternoon and luckily there were no classes on weekends. She sat up and rubbed her heavy head, feeling like she had forgotten something important.

Did she dream a lot and can't remember it now?

As she was thinking, the maid knocked on her door and Shang Qinghui let her in.

"Miss, your friends are here to see you."

Shang Qinghui came downstairs and saw three girls sitting on the couch in the living room. They were her friends whom she usually played with and went drinking with at the bar last night.

"Qingqing, are you okay?" asked one of her friends named Zhu.

Shang Qinghui sat down next to them, and the maid immediately brought her a cup of honey water.

She took a couple of sips to soothe her throat and put down the cup. "What could be wrong?"

Another girl named Wang was in a hurry and said, "Oh no, don't you know? Last night, Bian Yingning took you away with two big bodyguards. Even Nan Gongjin Young Master couldn't stop them."

Shang Qinghui was stunned. In her mind, the chaotic scene of the bar where she was taken away by a strong man like a little chicken flashed instantly.

"Ahem," Shang Qinghui covered her forehead, and Wang's words were like a trigger that made many things that had been forgotten start to emerge bit by bit.

Drinking, Nan Gongjin appeared, ambiguous posture wanting to kiss her, Bian Yingning appeared, stopped Nan Gongjin, took her away... and then, actually... humiliated her!

"Damn it!" Shang Qinghui remembered how she shouted at Bian Yingning on the car, feeling angry, and slapped the armrest of the sofa with force.

The three friends were frightened.

"You guys," Shang Qinghui held back her anger in her heart. "Tell me everything that happened last night in detail."

She was afraid that she might forget some details and owe Bian Yingning an account.