Chapter 43: Shadow Spider vs The Hulk

Start from the beginning

Tony: Natasha, i could really use a lullaby right now.

Evander: The whole team down Stark it's just Clint and I.

Tony: I'm still dealing with Ultron and Hulk is going crazy heading towards a nearby city.

Evander: Okay I'll go stall him while you take out Ultron and get the Hulkbuster suit.

Tony: Kid no, you need that suit more than me.

Evander: I don't want to put more people in harm way or even kill.

I qucikly open a portal and jumps into it.

(In an nearby city)

My portal opens up as I jumps out and saw the destruction that Hulk had done and ois still doing.

Evander: Fucking hell.....

I soon saw Hulk was about to attack an officer. I grabbed a car and throws it at him as it hit him he looks at me.

Evander: Good I got your attention. That little witch is messing with your mind. You're stronger than her. You're smarter than her. 

Hulk: *roars*

Evander: Oh give me a break....EVERYONE GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!!

Hulk then throw a car at me but I moved out of the way but grabbed the car and saw Hulk running at me, I then threw the car with all of my strength which made Hulk few back a bit. I fired two webs and slingshot myself toward him to where I was hit by a pole sending me through a building as I gets up and open my mask to where I spat out some blood and put it back on.

Evander: Dick move man.....dick move....

 My spider sense went off as I dodge the attack from Hulk and webs him in the face as I picks him up and was struggling a bit but I used my shadow powers and toss him into a huge building.

Evander: *panting and holding my side* I feel like I crack even more bones.....hell.

Hulk soon started rushing towards me as I charged up and shadow punch as and he got closer and threw his punch I threw my which out fist connected which made an huge shockwave knocking people back as I felt my hand was broken after that punch. Hulk then grabs me and throws me into the ground and kept doing so before he grabs me and charged me through multiple buildings. After we ran through the last building I punched him in the face to which that angered him more and grabbed my arm and slammed me onto the ground and toss me to a truck in which it exploded. I web zip myself out of the explosion as my suit was destroyed beyond repairs.

 I web zip myself out of the explosion as my suit was destroyed beyond repairs

(Add more damage to the suit)

Evander: *panting very heavily* almost off of my bones are broken, but yet here I am standing still. Heh my will to live is so damn strong.

I watch as the hulk went to come after me but Tony in the hulkbuster suit stopped him from coming after me.

Evander: T-took your sweet time Stark.

Tony: Get out of here kid. You is no shape of fighting.

Evander: E-eh I feel like I am.

My spider sense went off as I notice that huge building was about to fall as I check to see that people was still inside. I quickly made my way toward the building as I caught it but the weight and the wounds I got made me fall onto my kneels as I was struggling to pick it up.

 I quickly made my way toward the building as I caught it but the weight and the wounds I got made me fall onto my kneels as I was struggling to pick it up

(Like so)

Evander: Damnit.......the weight of this building, and the wounds I got is making me lose focus and strength........

My vision became to blur as I was losing too much blood, but I started to regain my focus as I see the people looking at me as I saw the fear on their eyes. I started to remember that I needed to keep going for the sake of the people that I have saved and saving right now and for my family to which they need me. I started to regain my strength and started to push the building up.

Evander: Come on Evander you got this.....you got this...you got this....YOU GOT THIS!!!!!!!

I fully lift up the building as webbed a pillar and grabbed it before having the building stand on it as I get back and started webbing the building up so it can be stabilize. After five minutes of me webbing the building, I look at the people on the ground.

Evander: Everyone....alright?

I watch them nodded thier heads as I sighed and started to make my way to the building to get everyone out.

(Four Minutes Later)

I have gotten everyone out from the building as I was looking at the people my vision became burry again as I fully pass out from being exhausted and from blood loss.

Tony's Pov

After I punched the hulk and watch him turn into Banner again I grabbed him and went to where Evander was. I made it to where the last time I saw him and notice a building webbed up.

Tony: Kid.

I rushed over there and saw Evander on the ground unconcious and bleeding.

Tony: Damnit kid.

I quickly pick up Evander and rushed over to where the quinjet is.