And do you think that , the ice cream at the business party comes from...? I specially arrange it for my lovely princess...but now point to be noted that my queen need punishment for refusing her to eat ice cream...but not now later...she is under my mercy...and i will not leave her...never...ever...

Father: so as you all know that we got the deal which we were trying to get from very long just because of my all people...who worked hard for this...I appreciate your all's hard work but today I want to announce something more important...as you all know am getting old day by day...so I have made a decision that now I want to hand over my chair to someone else...means from today and from now onwards I leave my position and hand it's over to my son...my pride...abhimaan malhotra...

My father declared and points towards me while cheering...with proud smile and everyone turned around to look at me so my queen...wide open mouth...same with her beautiful eyes...so that means she remember me...she was looking so cute with her open mouth all shocked looking at me...I wish... i fucking wish that I can just put my cock inside her little mouth and fucked her into her mouth until swallowed my seeds while looking into my eyes...because i want her to look at me while am fucking into her mouth....how will her soft plumy pink lips will be looked around my big cock...How will her lovely lips feel while wrapping around my hard cock...ugfff...the heck I have to control my self...am such a fucking insane bastard...who just image dirty about her...but it's my right... isn't it...?

I went towards my father while looking straight into her eyes...and she become nervous while looking at me so she looked down fuck...I want to stare into her beautiful eyes but she is pissing me off by looking down...point to be noted...she again needs punishment for not looking straight into my eyes...it will be so fun to punish her in my way...I stood beside my father and he put his hand on my shoulder and whisper into my ear leaning towards me...

Father: don't stare at her like creep that my son...aur i will cut your little dick into many pieces...

My dad...God...well this is how my dad talks with me...I know you all must be wondering that whome father talk like this...bit I want to informe you all that my one and only lovely dad talks like this with me...but one minute I have a really long and big cock...so in reply I too whispered in his ear...

Abhimaan: dad...my size is not like you small...I am big enough that my wife will be satisfied more than enough...and she is my woman so I can stare at her as long as I want...because she is fucking mine...just concerntrate on your wife just look at her she is talking to Mr
Gupta and I think you know that he has a crush on maa so just go and save your woman...

I said to my father and he hurriedly looks behind just to see my mother with Mr.gupta our neighbor and my mother's admire...my father went towards them as soon as he saw him talking to my mother with his wrinkle filled smile...and I smirked knowing my father possessiveness towards my mother...he loves her like crazy...like I love my queen...but my love is dangerous...and my obsession for her is more dangerous than my love...

After everyone wished me...most of them were females...but I was waiting for my woman to wish me..
I saw her wiping my little princess 's lips as she had ice cream all over her little mouth...I chuckled internally looking at her adorable little face...the way she was eating ice cream and my queen was wiping her mouth again and again...while still looking nervous...Oo... my wifey I didn't even started my game and you are already feelings nervous...what will happen when you will see me everyday in the office...

I was standing while looking at my queen when I saw her talking about something with ruhi...but I saw ruhi...she was staring at me with open mouth and widen eyes...I guess she too has develop a crush on me...but I don't fucking care about anyone but my woman...I saw them standing up from their place...they were coming towards me...
While my eyes were just stuck at my queen and at my princess...they are coming to wish me...I smirked at her and she was looking down while shaking a little...I can feel her every moment just by sensing her movements...this is how much I love her...I know her...I know more about her than she know about herself...