TEENAGE MOM...

Khushi glance at the man who refuse to leave her sight.. Like a little puppy unwilling to leave its mom..

He reminds of someone she wished she never loved....

She touched her flat belly, but the reality is different there is symbol of their union growing inside of her...

A beautiful mistake that creates an innocent life which had no fault... Her eyes pooled with tears.. She holds them back... That day she wanted to tell him about pregnancy but...

He wasn't willing to let her speak.. Everything changed in single second.. That's when she realised no one actually loves her truly.. She wanted to die but.. Her precious child existence came her mind, she will live for her baby...

Her true love will be her child... This is her child... She won't allow that man's shadow to touch her precious treasure... Her baby...

She looked back at this suspicious man in black suit.. He seems from well off family.. Why is he accompanying her?

Is he somehow related to ASR?

Yeah.. He is no longer Arnavji but ASR.. That name suit that monster.. Thankful she didn't get to say anything about her child to him or... He might have killed her baby...

"Can I talk?" He asked softly at her..

She nodded still be wary of him... What if he try to hurt her baby? Her hand never left her belly..

Raghu gulped seeing her anxious face.. He was just about to suggest her to abort her child and move on in life...

He know.. Killing her child means suicide for himself.. He already died once, he didn't care but.. He can't let her die at any cost, not in his care... Unfortunately she is hell protective towards her baby..

Making him somehow, wants to hug her.. But he can't.. He can't say the truth.. She will think he is crazy...

"I.. Wish to protect you.. From whoever you are afraid of..." He spoke up.

Khushi stared at him silently.. And then asked..

"Why? Who are you? Why you care?"

"My mother.. Was in same position as you.. She.. So young.. Became pregnant without a wedlock.. No job, no work.. She worked at a dabba from morning to night... A malnutrition during pregnancy.. She had no strength.. She died gave birth to me.. I.. Can help you.. I used to run NGO for unfortunated women.. I.. Please let me to help you.. Until you give birth at least.. " He explains..

Yeah he sponsored a NGO in her name back in the future.. He never wish for another woman to meet the same fate as his mother..

Khushi gripped the blanket.. He is right.. No one will take a pregnant woman to work.. With a work there will no money to live.. She can't let her child suffer..

"I still want to work.." She said with determination in her eyes..

Raghu look at with admiration, "Stay with me... Work for me.. Will you?"

"What kind of work?" She asked him.

"Do you know to cook?" He asked with a smile.

She nod in positive, she is a talented cook.

"Then you will be my special chef.. I always wanted to taste homemade food.. I will be looking forward to it!" He said cheerfully.

Khushi looked at him silently, he smiles a lot.. Unlike ASR...

She recollected herself. She lifted her head up high and left with no regrets.. She live a good life to show her child... A good example..

_________________

Rathore settled the hospital bill after selling his luxurious watch, he came back to past.. All of his bank cards are now useless.. His subordinates are must be children right now.. Some of them might not have been born yet...

He sighed.. They need a place to stay.. He have to get reliable job to support his mother.. He won't let her suffer anymore misery...

As for his father...

That man.. He can go to hell!!!

He crushed the bill in hand, his mother barely 19 years old!! How can that man leave her like that!? She is teenager! He was studying in her age!

And his father impregnated a 19 years old and left her just like that? That ************!!!

He calm down himself.. He is going to scare her with his anger.. No.. He have to keep smiling for her.. That's would be what she wished for..

Soon..

They also moved to a new place, just to start over afresh. With a bit of money with he had at the time, so he rented small house with two small bed room..

Previous owner left some furniture so they only need to buy whatever they needed only..

Khushi help him clean the house.. He insisted to help but he is totally useless.. He doesn't seems used to live like this..

He is sweating a lot.. Their house have no air conditioning facilities.. She switched on the fan for him..

Khushi wonder why she care so much for this weird stranger but she had no answer..

He mopped the house without a single complaint.. She smiled seeing his frowning face... Similar to... She shook her head...

She was dumbfounded and her smile froze on her. After careful observation, he looked 60-70% like that man.

Rathore know how difficult to change your lifestyle all of sudden but.. As long he can see her and cares for there nothing he can ask for more..

But at least the quality of life wasn't too bad. He felt that he could give this a try.

______________

They both sighed seeing their clean home... She made tea for herself and him, she sat down by his side..

"Can I ask you something?" He asked her.

"Ji.." She said.

"What do you plan to name your child?" He said with an interest.

Khushi look down, "I don't know.. Everything was so sudden.."

"What about the surname? His father? Does that man know of your pregnancy?" Raghu had his suspicion..

Khushi shook her head.. She felt like crying again.. "No.. I.. My child is mine.. Not anyone's.. That man have no more right after cheating me.."

All she want now to safely give birth.. She wish he could have the best education and stand on the top of the world.

Her son..

"But a child with out wedlock.. He will be called a bastard.." He reminded.

Khushi got mad hearing that! She stood up, "Who is unmarried? I'm married!" She shouted at him, pulled out her mangalsutra behind her dupatta.

"You're married!?" Raghu was stunned by sudden action of hers..

"Who said I wasn't?" She argued back.

To be continued...

I update a chapter because of some of your requests.. Please let me know what you think about this chapter.. TQ.