Chapter -30 | Dom on Dom

January 11, 2021, Monday

ALESSANRO'S POV

My Gattina's eyes close with a tired smile on his face. The chemo seems to be taking a toll on him, and it was just the first one! My heart could not take in the sight of him like this, it wanted to rip off those needles and hold him like he did every night. But my brain showed me pictures of a happy Ro, one where he will soon be cancer free and we will have our happily ever after, he just needed to heal.

I don't know what Louis said to him the other day but ever since then he has been more approaching and talking to me about his problems. He almost tries o answer me truthfully when it comes to his health but there are still times when he just can't look at me. It has also been a miracle that he still wants to have sex after all the medicines he takes. But his sex drive seems to have remained the same, this week fucked like animals, doing it everywhere in the house, even in the fucking laundry room! A small smile comes to my lips at the memory of him bent over the washing machine while I pummeled into him from behind as he screamed like the crazy Italian he is, even though he knew Maria was cleaning jus outside the room, it was what made him cum even harder. He loved the thrill.

"Alesso." I hear my future father-in-law's voice calling for me. My head snaps at him. "Can we talk for a moment?" He asks. I nod and stand from my place and walk towards where they are sitting.

"Yes? Is everything ok, papa?" Yes, you heard it right, papa! Before this shit storm happened and I had told them about taking Ro to Paris, they wanted me to call them Mama and Papa. And I actually liked calling them that, because Dio knows I hate mine with a passion.

"Did you pay for everything?" He asked in a hard tone.

"I have no idea what are you talking about, papa." I say feigning innocence. I knew exactly what he was talking about and hell will freeze over before I let them suffer.

"Don't act innocent figlio, because I will bend you over my knee and not in the pleasurable way you give it to Ro." Mama said in a scary tone. "Why are you paying all the hospital bills?" She asks.

"Why shouldn't I pay for my future Husband's treatment?" I ask them.

"Alesso, the bill is a huge amount-"

Cutting her off, which almost gave me a heart attack, because Dio! This lady is fucking scary! I say, "Mama, Piero is my life now. You are my family now, and I would rather die then let you bear the burdens of bills." I say honestly.

"But what about the old ones? You did not have to pay for those too." When the Zex informed me that Piero's parents were still paying the loan to their friend for the treatment they did the first time. I wanted to help them. And let's face it, I have money so why shouldn't I use it on something as important as this?

"As I said earlier, mama, Papa, we are family. Your problems are my problems. So please don't argue with me about something as silly as this." I tell them in a stern tone, which will probably land me a scolding after. Mama looks at me with tears in her eyes, and I absolutely hate these tears. I hug her gently but she clutches to me tightly, sobbing more and more.

"We are so lucky to have you as a son Alesso." She says and papa joins in the hug too. "But if you ever use that tone on me again I will turn your behind as red as blood." She warns me. I swear she is the moodiest woman I have ever met!

--------

January 13, 2021, Wednesday

"I swear to god, you are five minutes away from getting that ass red, Piero!" I yell at the little man sitting inside the black and red Buggati that I got him as a New year's gift. "Come out right now!"