Chapter - 9 | Jealousy is a shit thing!

September 16, 2021, Thursday

ALESSANDRO'S POV

This past week has been horrible for me! First that slut of that assistant was trying to seduce me by wearing practically naked outfits, then Zex dumped a hell lot of paper work on me so I was so busy, which led me to be so tired that I haven't seen my gattina in a week! A fucking whole week! And to top that, since the little minx winked at me, my damn erection does not calm for a fucking second. I am always hard and my gattina is always on my mind. I tried to get Luci to tell me what had happened to him but he always denied saying that I should ask him for myself. As if I can!

But everything will change tonight though. Today I will ask him to be my submissive. Just submissive. I asked Luci to help me win him over and he said that he was looking for someone with no strings attached. I can do that, I will make him my sub and then show him that he is capable of being loved. The lifestyle will be good for him. From what Luci tells me he is hyperactive but very self loathing. I know that under my guidance I will make him love himself. And maybe me. This thing has been on my mind for so long now. I want to settle down with someone I love, I don't want meaningless sex anymore I want love making. Just thinking about my gattina with me makes me all fuzzy and warm.

Back to the present now, I am currently waiting for my assistant to get me the reports I asked her to bring me yesterday. That bitch is going to get fired very soon if she keeps this up. Suddenly my office door opens and in comes the slut. She was wearing practically nothing. Her breasts were spilling out of her top and her skirt was so short one could almost see her butt.

"I am sorry to not give these on time Mr. Romano, please forgive me." She says with a weird look, was she pouting? If she was, it looks like a pig oinking.

"Keep those files on the desk and then leave!" I say without looking up from the screen.

"I can make it up to you, and besides you seem so stressed, let me relieve it." She says seductively. Cagna! Do you really think I will be hard by this?? If anything my dick is now limp thanks to her.

"Just leave the office now! Before I fire you!" I seethe. She looks frightened, so she scurries out of the office quickly. Phew! Stupid bitch!

Now that she is gone I quickly pack up my stuff and rush towards my private elevator. I call Stephano to pull up the car, reaching at the basement, I tell him to rush to the club. My gattina is there!

When we reach the club I make my way towards Luci's office, only to find my gattina sitting on the desk with his legs crossed. They are laughing loudly, gattina's laugh is like a melody to me. I get jealous because I am not the one making him laugh. I clear my throat to get their attention, my little gattina turns his head to look at me and just keeps staring. His eyes show excitement but also hurt, but he quickly masks it, by lowering his eyes. I make my way to Luci's chair, when the master dom speaks up.

"Piero wants to join the lifestyle." He announces. Its like god heard my pleas! I try not to sound very excited but fail miserably.

"That is wonderful news! I can't wait to see you as m- I mean as a submissive. You will do great under guidance. So who is going to take care of his training?" I rant.

"Well I won't do it of course, because it will be awkward, so I was thinking maybe you can help...."

"I can start his training from tomorrow." I cut him off, which earns me a glare from Luci and a giggle from the beautiful boy.

"Hold your horses! Piero has some... um...... problems, so first you both will talk tomorrow, here in my office in front of me. And then if he wants we will continue."

"Of course! I don't mind, I will hear you out, and please don't be shy with me Piero, I will never judge you."

"Thank you Master Alessandro. I appreciate it. Now if you will excuse me I have to check on the bar." He says and practically runs out of the door, making me and Luci chuckle.

"You need to be careful with him San." Luci says seriously.

"Of course I will! Do you think I should ask him about a contract now?"

"Well you can, you can say that if he is your sub, you can train him more properly." I nod, this is a good idea.

"You're right, I will ask him tonight then." I say determined to make him mine.

"Well, good luck!" He says. We continue chatting for a few minutes and then leave to get ready, today you will be mine gattina!

——————————————

PIERO'S POV

I am going to start sub training from tomorrow!! And Master Alessandro is going to take care of that. Well that is going to suck cause he will now know about my sickness, and probably will never see me again. But at least I will have fun with him while he trains me. I feel at loss of words when I am around him, it's like I want to go into submissive mode when he is around.

As I check up on all the employees, I notice Master Sexy Italian approach me. I lower my eyes and fidget where I am standing. He is so close now that I feel his hot breath on me. He puts two fingers under my chin and forces me to look up at his beautiful face.

"Piero, since we are starting your training, I want you to become my sub." He says bluntly. I become so happy! But then my mind goes to when he hears me and will reject me. That will be bad, I will not be able to handle his rejection, so it's better that I decline him right here right now.

"I am sorry Master Alessandro but I don't want any type of relationship with anyone. You don't know me and I don't know you, so don't try anything with me please." I say, and it comes rather harshly from my mouth. My eyes water by that time, but I don't want to cry in front of him. So I just leave without saying any other thing.

The employees look at me with worried eyes but I give them a reassuring smile that doesn't even convince me. But I get back to work.

"I need a drink." Says a dom sitting on the bar stool.

"What can I get you?" I ask.

"Your special juice.." he says trying to sound seductive. Fucker, these days I only find Master Alessandro's voice seductive.

"I don't think I can provide that but I can offer you a light drink.

"Don't you wanna play with me? "No I want to judo flip you bastard, take a hint I am not even slightly interested!

"I am sorry sir, but I am quite busy right now if you don't mind." I say without even sparing him a glance. He grumbles something and leaves from the bar. Fucker!

It's been some while and the cherries are getting low so I decide to go to the stockroom for a fill. That is my greatest mistake. As I reach the corridor, I see Master Alessandro with a twink. He has his hand on the small of his back and looking at me , more like glaring. I bet my eyes show hurt. But that bastardo just smirks at me.

Dio! My heart constricts. I can't see it, I can't take it. This is horrible! Just moments before he came asking me to become his submissive but it is soon enough that he moves on??!!! This is way too much. He is not my dominant, so he can do whatever he wants but he has the audacity to smirk!! To smirk??
Tears blur my vision and everything goes black, the last thing I hear is Alessandro saying, "Gattina!"

Sorry!!!! I had to do it! Please don't hate me! Let me k ow what you think!