Chapter-10 | He is mine now!

September 16, 2021, Thursday

ALESSANDRO'S POV

"I am sorry Master Alessandro but I don't want any type of relationship with anyone. You don't know me and I don't know you, so don't try anything with me please." I was so angry at my gattina, how the hell can he reject me like this! And to top that he leaves me standing like a fool just shocked by his answer, talk about disrespect.

I see him going behind the bar and start working, it seems he really likes his work. That drink he made for us that day was so good, and that sexual innuendo I made got him to blush so bad was even better. And that wink, fuck that wink was so hot! I look at my kitten again, all the anger from his rejection fading away. I just can't stay mad at him. That's when I see a dom named Christoph approach him. They seem to be talking and my gattina is responding! That fucker is going to get punched if he tries to try anything with my gattina.

But then I think, what if my gattina likes him? What if he decides to become his sub. Fuck! Jealousy courses through me and I want nothing more than to go there and kiss the living fuck out of my boy. I am so lost in my thoughts that I don't realise that the dom is gone and my boy is continuing his work. Did he agree to be with him? Fuck of course he did! Otherwise the dom would have a drink! I am so angry right now! How can he reject me and then go with someone else?! Ugghhhh!

"Master Alessandro." I hear a sultry voice behind me. I turn and see Mason, a submissive with his head low.

"Yes." I say in a rather harsh tone.

"I am sorry if I disturbed you sir, but I was thinking, if you wanted to play with me?" He asks in the same slutty voice. I look at Piero and see him going towards the playrooms. So he is going there right now. Hmm

"Sure! Let's go!" I put my hand on the small of his back and lead him to my private playroom. Of course I won't fuck him, I will just tell him to give me a blow job maybe I will use a flogger to strike my anger out? It that would be wrong. I just want my gattina to get jealous so that he realises that he likes me.

As we walk my eyes meet his, he looks somewhat sad and hurt. My plan worked it seems. I smirk to myself I finally made him jealous! Now he will know, that he feels something for me!

But then suddenly everything changes. I see him shake violently and crashing on the floor. I push Mason, and make my way to him.

"Gattina! Shit! Mason go get Lucifer now!" I shout as take my gattina in my arms. He is still shaking violently. I decide not to wait up for Luci and carry him bridal style and start walking up to the back door exit.

"What happened?" I hear Luci's booming voice laid with worry and suspicion. I hear him running towards me. "What did you do." He asks. But when he sees Piero, "shit!" He mumbles.

As we get out, I search for my car and hurry towards it. Once there I put him in the back seat and get into the driver's seat. Luci opens the passenger door, while taking on the phone.

"........ Happening again." I hear him. Happening again! My gattina had fits like this?

"......"

"Yeah, we will take him there. You reach there soon dad, don't worry I will be there." With that he ends the phone call. "Drive to the Hermata Memorial hospital." He says. I nod and drive as fast as I can. Luci looks back, " He is not shaking anymore."
Thank god! We reach to the hospital shortly. The nurses seem to be waiting downstairs, my guess is his father already told them. They take him on a stretcher to the upper level. Once we arrive there, he is quickly taken to a room, where we are not allowed.

"What happened to him?" I ask Luci. My voice laced with anger and worry.

"I can't.."

"Don't even try! Just tell me! Why the hell did he collapse like this? And what did you mean by 'happening again' ?" Luci sighed and gestured for me to sit.