Chapter - 15 | The Contract

PIERO'S POV

"I don't want to sign the contract." I say in a small voice. It hurts me that he wants a contract to define our relationship, he cares for me I know, but there is this doubt in my head. My eyes are lowered not daring to look at him, he will think it's stupid but I want him to clarify that the BDSM part will only be applied mostly in the bedroom, I want him as my lover as well.

"Why Baby? Don't you want us to be together?" He asks with so much sadness in his voice. Oh shit! He took it the wrong way.

"No! I do want you, it's just that...." I hesitate.

"It's just what gattina? And it better not be your rant about you not to be loved, cause you are. You are supposed to be loved and cherished, because you are the most precious person in my life now." Could this man be more perfect? "So tell me Baby, what is it?"

"I just don't want a piece of paper to define our relationship, I want to be your lover as well." He narrows his eyes at me. "Don't get me wrong I want this lifestyle as well but ugh!!! This is so difficult to explain!" I mutter.

"Baby I think you misunderstood me, when I said that I want you as my submissive and my boyfriend, it meant that we will always keep our relationship first and then the lifestyle. When in bedroom we will be dom and sub but apart from that I will only show dominance when it is required. I want it too gattina, I want a lover with whom I can feel like myself and spoil him rotten . I want a friend who will be there for me every step and I want submissive who will submit to me. You are all that. I like you very much gattina. I will always want you. Preferably forever." As he finishes his speech I have tears in my eyes, I never thought anyone would ever like me but this man here just proves how wrong was I.

I don't even know what to say, so I just kiss him deeply, trying to show all my emotions with the kiss. I don't know if it is his speech or something else but maybe I will love him.

"Please refrain from making out in my office. It does not set a good example." I hear Lucifer's deep voice. Fuck! We did not even hear the door open. "Everything alright in here?" He asks eyeing me.

"Yes, I was just having an emotional moment. Anyway, what happened with Master Benedict?" I ask quickly changing the previous topic. Luci doesn't look convinced but does not say any further.

"I got Bron to take him out, and get him into a taxi, I will deal with him tomorrow, when he is sober. Fucker had the audacity to tell me to Fuck off!" He grumbles angrily. Whoa! That's nasty. I don't think anyone has the courage to say that to him, when he is in his dominant mode. He sits down on his chair and opens his first drawer taking a Manila envelope out, "Anyway, here is the basic contract, San asked to me to make some changes, and they have been done. You can discuss this in your playroom. So get out, cause I need to fuck my anger out and Leo will be here." He says bluntly. Alessandro just sighs and takes the papers from him.

"Thank you, we will get going then. Enjoy your fuck!" He says as we get out.

"What are the changes you asked for?" I ask him.

"You will see it soon baby." He smirks. I roll my eyes, seriously? He is one jackass. "Don't roll your eyes gattina, it's rude. And next time, I won't say, I will just spank your ass red." That just makes me want to do it more. We walk to his private room where he punches a code and the door opens. He lets me go in first and I start seeing around.

The walls are painted in dark grey and Royal blue colour. There is a St Andrews at one end which is adjacent to a swing. Right across the bed is a punishment bench. I did my research! The bed is king sized with silk sheets of dark grey colour. There are drawers on either side of the bed, which has cuffs hanging. There are shelves above the drawer which are filled with sex toys. It sends a shiver down my spine, thinking of the ways he would use them on me.