Chapter - 19 | First Date

September 19, 2021, Sunday

PIERO'S POV

My pillow is comfy, way too comfy. I can't help but cuddle into it more, and I feel warm air blowing in my hair. And there are hands hugging me tightly, wait a fucking second hands?! I open my eyes suddenly only to see that I am on top of the most handsome man in this world.

Last night was so fucking awesome! He totally knows his way around the bed! I was totally worn out yesterday, I don't even remember when we reached home! I would totally believe someone if they said it was a dream, but the pain in my ass proves that I was fucked nicely. I want to thank him, but how? I cannot make pancakes, cause I did more not even know if he likes them. But... OMG! I can him a nice blowjob! Yes! That is a good thank you.

I carefully untangle myself from him, and settle myself between his legs and look at his mostrò dick. I lick his cock from his balls to this head. And then take the head into my mouth and suck on it, that makes the mostrò hard. I don't take it all in my mouth, because I know i won't be able to, so I just try taking whatever I can and bob my head up and down on his long shaft. My tongue swirls around his girth and that's when I feel someone tugging at my hair. I look up, still continuing to suck him and see Alessandro looking at me with hungry eyes. I try taking him more deep and guess what I did not gag!

I fondled his ball with one hand and massaged his dick with the other, earning a deep moan from mio caro. I mentally patted myself on the back. "Is my slut so excited for his morning milk that he can't wait for me to wake up?" I just moan in answer making him tug my hair harder. "Oh baby, you are absolutely amazing! Agh!" He moans loudly as I let my teeth graze on his dick. "Ah gattina! I- cazzo!" I keep looking him in the eye as I try to give him the best blowjob I can. At some point he pulls my face off his dick and orders me to 69 with him.

I have never done this before, but I would be lying if I said I regret not doing it before. Here I am with a big dick in my mouth as my boyfriend is eating my ass like a man starved, his two fingers were inside me, hitting my spot every time they drove inside. Life is good! "Papi! I-i can't- I need to cum!"

"Cum for me baby, but keep my cock in your mouth." I moaned around his cock sucking it like a lollipop, well it was for me. And I came grunting and gagging on Alessandro's cock as he fucked my mouth without mercy and also came with a heavy grunt. I tried swallowing everything but some of it came out. "That was amazing baby!" Alessandro exclaimed grabbing my hand and pulling me on top of him. I rested my head in his chest as he played with my hair .

He was like a gift that god had sent me and I wanted to cherish it as long as I could. Never, if he wanted to have me. He was mine and I was his. But I did not want him to always take care of me, I wanted to care for him too. I did not want him to take me out because he was supposed to be dominant. "What are you thinking about so hardly?" He asks me.

"Are you free today?"

"That's not an answer, but... yeah sure I am free. Why?"

"Then I am taking you out." I look up at him and his brows furrow, in that cute frown that he gets when he is confused. "On a date." I clarify. Now he his brows shoot up in surprise.

"Uh... Gattina, I can take you out if you want. You don't need to take me on a date." I just roll my eyes and sit up straddling him.

"Why can't I take you out on a date?"

"Because you don't have to and secondly I was going to take you on a dinner date already."

"We can still do that, because I was going to take you out right now anyway." He sighs, but does not say anything. Now that angers me, and I get an idea to punish him. I sit back a little and start stroking his cock, slowly. He hardens immediately and I spit on my hand to lubricate his cock, which is a little wet from our earlier activities. I move to put his cock inside my hole and look at him to see his eyes darken with lust and desire. Oh Tesoro, it's not that easy. I slide him inside me, not completely, only his head inside means then stop. "Will you let me take you on that date?" I ask him, lust and anger simmering in my voice. His eyes widen and he tries to get inside me, but I stop him by getting up.