Chapter - 20 | Tests and Surprises

September, 28, 2021, Tuesday

ALESSANDRO'S POV

"What in the fucking hell's name is that?!" Chris squealed.

"They are just fucking Christian." Piero replies in an irritated tone. After we had the lunch last week, my friends have this idiotic thing in their minds that my house is now our hangout spot. This all started the day after the best and the only date of my life, when all my friends came to hangout for dinner, uninvited,  I might add since the club is not open on Mondays. Then my kitten invited Angelo, which resulted in me giving him a bedroom since he did not want to go home which in turn resulted in Luci also staying here and then everyone decided they were staying here for the night. Of course since it was the first time I was more than happy to spend time with them, but then they started picking rooms and Christian even bought some of his clothes here! So ow here we are watching Game of Thrones together in the home theatre.

"But they.... Oh my fucking god! That kid!!! He pushed the boy from the tower!!" Christian shrieks.

"It's called incest! Twincest to be precise. Now let everyone watch it!" Eli grumbles, looking very interested in the show. Well it was interesting since we spend almost three hours watching it.

"I am fucking hungry!" Gattina whines.

"Language baby!" I scold him. He curses so fucking much! "Maria is setting the table, let's go!"I say as I give a little tug to his hand. He smiles happily making my heart skip a beat and we go to the dining room where we are soon joined by our friends. It is amazing to see how all my friends warmed up to by kitten so easily.

"What's for lunch?" Louis asks Maria.

"Pasta, Mr Ashford." She replies making me roll my eyes, since His Majesty, the Angelo, eats Pasta on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, we have to eat according to that. I wonder how will Luci handle him.

"Are you ready for your test Piero?" Luci asks, referring to his becoming a submissive member test, as we dig in to the food.

"I am, though I have a question.."

"What is it baby?" I ask.

"You said that the guys won't take my test, so who will?" It's true, I had the same question. Since all my friends would have a biased opinion about this, Luci decided that some other Dom hold the test.

"It's going to be Adam, he is a nice Dom, strict but good with Submissives." Luci replies.

"The doctor?" Louis asks.

"Yup!" I can't help but feel jealous about the fact that some other Dom is going to order my Gattina around. Fucker better keep his hands to himself. "Don't give that look San! He is not going to fuck Piero!"

"But he better keep his hands to himself." I say angrily, making Kitten's hand hold mine under the table. He smiles assuring my at me. I know I am being irrational but I know anyone would want to tap that sexy ass.

"Of course he will San. Anyway, I need to talk to you all about the renovations I am thinking to do at the club."

"What renovations?" Zex asks.

"Well for one, I am thinking of creating dungeons in the lower sections." Now that sparks my interest. "There are many new Sadist Doms that have taken a membership at the club. So I was just thinking about creating a dungeon like environment. Two showrooms and eight playrooms." The Master Dom explains.

"That's a really great idea." Eli says. Of course our Sadist friend would like it.

"But what about the parking?" I ask. Since the basement level was used for parking.