Chapter - 16 | Meeting the Parents

September 18, 2021, Saturday

ALESSANDRO'S POV

A bloody mess! Destruction! That's what my grand living room is looking like right now. Last night was like a dream, the best night of my life, I believe. We were so passionate, rough and wild that we did not even realize what had we done to the living room.

We broke two tables, badly. One couch was rolled back, and even worse, it is so fucking heavy! I did not even realize I had such strength! The rest of the couches were not broken or rolled over but the material on it was ripped.

And don't even get me started on ourselves! I look as if a wild cat had attacked me! Well considering he was as my Gattina, I guess he just proved it. My whole body was covered in hickeys and bites, there was hardly any surface that were left unclaimed by him, that made me smile goofily. My hands were covered in scratches, from him gripping me while I fucked him into oblivion. I bet there were scratches on my back as well, there was pain in my back, probably because of the second last round when I was about to take my kitten upstairs and he could not contain himself for even a single second, so we ended up fucking on the stairs. He rode me so hard and fast, with so much speed, that I never had felt so good. There was a slight pain but it was all worth it. He was all worth it. We never got to go up, I took him again for the last time on the other couch before he blacked out while I was still inside him.

Well I was still inside him until I woke up with him under me and me still inside of him. I now surveyed him, my gattina. And Fuck if he wasn't a site to behold! His hair was disheveled, the black thingy that he put put in his eyes was spread a little and his neck, oh his neck was covered in my marks and my hand prints. The rest of his body too was covered in bites and hickeys and hand prints. He was lying on his stomach, with his big ass popping out, still red from the spanks I gave him. Fuck! I was hard again. I know it sounded perverted but seeing my dried cum still on his thighs, I decided to part his ass and see his hole. It was swollen and red, which gave me somewhat of a male satisfaction that he was thoroughly sated and fucked. Unconsciously I started kneading his buttocks before he groaned.

"Get your hands and that giant monster off of my ass, you nasty fucker!" He squealed. I panicked, was he regretting doing it with me last night? Was I too rough? "You are not tapping that ass anytime soon! At least not before I get to function my body properly!" And with that all my doubts cleared and a smirk plastered on my face.

"Was I too much for you young man? Can you not keep up with an old man like me?" I teased him. His eyes quickly shot up to me and he turned wincing slightly and I straddled his legs. He pointed a finger at me.

"You! You are a beast! I don't think my hole will ever recover after this! But I guess I should not complain, when I was begging like a slut to have you." He shrugs but winces again. I sigh and get up.

"I will get you some Advil and water. And then how about a warm bath?" I ask.

"That seems a good idea." He smiles and my heart just melts. "Now don't just stand there! Get it for me!" He order. Orders! Just as I am about to say something, a loud voice booms.

"WHAT THE FUCK! ALESSANDRO!" Luci screams. I turn around with wide eyes and Piero looks from behind me and shrieks loudly. "WHAT IN GOD'S NAME HAPPENED HERE??!!!!" He asked rhetorically of course because he was already looking around, along with the rest of my friends may I include. Fuck! What were they doing here?

Christian starts laughing like a maniac, Zex looks amused, Eli.... I don't know what is that look, Louis looks like he is somewhat scarred and Luci.... I think I am going to die today. But I decided to act tough, so I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at them. "What are you guys doing here??!!"