Chapter - 23 | Famiglia

November 4, 2021, Thursday

PIERO'S POV

"Absolutely not! I am not going to participate in another one of your ideas!" Eli groans. He is still angry at me for winning on Halloween.

"Don't be a sore loser! And it's not like you did not enjoy it! Kai told me you had a very strong orgasm afterwards." Kai was the masochist who played with him and Zex on Halloween, and let me tell you the cute Sub enjoyed it a lot!

"But anyway, I am not helping with that! I love my life way too much to risk getting killed by Luci!" I am planning on a birthday surprise for Luci but these big bad Doms are way too scared of him! I look at my Topo for some support but he just raises his hand in surrender. Luci is scared of surprises not in a like traumatic sort of a way but in a general way, he doesn't like people sneaking up on him, especially after we watched Child's play. My plan is to scare the shit out of him! Of course we will do that at Topo's house so that we can then invite my parents to party, and the best part of it is that Jelly is finally going to ask Luci on a date. So I cannot wait! I already brought lots of dolls and cut some of their heads off to throw it at him. Yeah the Master Dom is scared of horror movies! Now I just need everyone to cooperate with me.

"You will do it! Or else I will tell you spoilers of GOT!" I warn them. They all gasp and look menacingly at me.

"You will not!" Eli growls.

"Well you see the in the end Sansa...mmmmmm" Zex puts a hand on my mouth.

"Fine! We will help you!" He mutters. I look at him with a wicked smirk playing on my lips.

"Good! You know, in my dream you did the same thing but with your dickaaaahhhhh!!!!!" I scream as Topo spanks me hardly.

"We need to have this talk about you being slutty." Papi whispers in my ear. That idea of mine was so fucking good that everyone personally texted me or told me the scene was really hot. And all the subs too praised me for my high tolerance and thanked me for a great night. I made so many new friends because of that, so now I started prepping in the Sub's room. Topo was really proud of me too. Only one Dom safe worded. But he just did it to cum cause he could not control himself.

"I cannot wait for this talk Papi." I answer huskily biting his lip.

"Don't have sex here! This is my office!" Eli grumbles. "So what is the plan anyways?" I swear this man is bipolar!

"Ok here's what's gonna happen..........." I say rubbing my hands.

:
:
:

"You really are an evil Demon!" Eli smirks wickedly when I tell him my plans. Of course the sadist likes it.

--------

November 5, 2021, Friday

"San?" I hear Luci's voice coming from the door. "San!" And then I press the button.

"LUCIFER!" A very evil voice of a child drifts through the speakers and we all throw the doll's heads on the master Dom as soon as the lights turn to red.

"WHaaaaaaahhhhhhhiiiiiiiii!!!!" He screams loudly when he sees this and the doll hanging just beside him. He looks absolutely scared and like about to piss himself!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" We all say together.

"YOU FUCKERS! HOLY FUCKING CHRIST!" He screams at us and then we all burst laughing.