16.

Becky's PoV
I went to hospital with Nop. I went straight to my senior doctor and asked him for leave. He granted me and I became happy. I met Yuki and Freen's friends. We ate our lunch together. Freen didn't join us as she was meeting her friend for resignation.

After a while Tee Dropped me near by the home . I was walking towards home. I saw near a restaurant Freen and that guy eating lunch. I felt weird feeling and my heart hurts to see her with him. I don't know why. Maybe because she is my future wife.

That guy held her hand and was saying something which I couldn't hear. I wanted to go there but I didn't have that courage. I went towards home and waited still Freen arrived.

After Few hours in noon Freen came back. She looked happy. But I was sulking. I don't know why. She came to room and sat beside me. I turned opposite side of her. She said "How was your day?"

I didn't answer. She said "What happened?"

I said "Go talk to that man. I'm nothing to you."

She giggled and said "Oh jealous!"

I said "No I'm not jealous."

She just nodded and said "Ok you're not jealous. What happened? Where did you see us."

I said "In restaurant. He was holding your hand."

She said "Oh why are you so much possessive. Don't be mad. He was just asking my condition and I said I'm fine. By the way he is gay."

I sighed in relief. Oh am I really jealous. No I'm just ... don't know what this feeling is. It's really weird. Do I love her. Oh my heart beat is raising. She hugged me and said "Hey Becbec sorry."

I said "Ha becbec what name is that?"

She said "Hmm well I like to call that to you isn't it cute?"

I just nodded. My feelings are not in my control. Oh my god what is happening with me. After that she parted from the hug and said "Ok lets watch care bares then."

She then on the TV and we watched care bares. I sat very close to her and hugged her hand. I feel safe and good around her. She is my safe zone. I can't believe I fell for her so easily. But I doubt if I could make love with her. This was the thing from which I couldn't say her that I love her. While moving time may change me. I hope god will help me with time.

Suddenly I felt like eating sour candy. I asked her "Freen I'm feeling to eat sour candy."

She said "What sour ok wait I'll bring you."

I said "Freen please don't leave me. I don't want to leave your hand."

She giggled and said "Ok I'll ask Nop. Pass me my phone its beside you."

I just nodded and gave her the phone. She talked to Nop while I was watching care bares. After a while aunt bought 10 sour candies to our room. Freen to it. I still didn't want to leave her hand.

Aunt laughed and said "Becky why are you holding her that tight she won't go anywhere."

I said "Auntie I feel cold." Even though it was a utter lie.

She just nodded and laughed. She then went out. Freen said "Becky eat it now and leave my hand I won't go anywhere."

I nodded and left her hand. But I want to hold her hand while eating my candy. I was still watching care bare. She went to washroom. I just waited for her to come back. Why am I addicted to her a lot.

She came out and said "Becky lets have dinner I'm hungry."

I just nodded and went towards her to hold the hand. She said "why are you so clingy towards me?" I also didn't know why. I didn't respond to her. I just dragged her to the dining table.

Mom dad uncle and aunt came for dinner. Nop was missing so Freen said "Where is Nop?"

Aunt said "He didn't say me anything Freen. Maybe he found a new boyfriend today." She then laughed. Freen looked serious. She didn't like the joke.