14.

We went to the shopping mall after all were ready. I Nop and Becky went out. Nop bought the car I opened it for Becky she said "Thank you."

I just nodded and went beside her. Nop drove us to the shopping centre. Jim, kade and Tee were already there. Yuki was with Tee. I thought to tease them a bit so I said "When's your wedding Tee?"

She said "I don't want to marry I'll stay with her as we are we don't have any problem with that. We love each other then why marry."

I was speechless. Becky hit my hands to shut my mouth. We went inside.

I looked for a black suit which is my favourite colour. Becky and Yuki were looking for her gown.

I tried my suit and came out. Nam who saw me in that suit shouted "Ha my hubby you look so hot. I feel like leaving my family for you."

Kade said "Yes Freen you look more handsome than Tee."

Tee and Yuki were not seen anywhere maybe they are doing their business in a corner. I saw Becky enter from the trial room with beautiful pink gown. She was walking towards us. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I was literally staring her. She looks dam sexy in that outfit.

My mouth opened staring at her. Nam who saw me closed my mouth and looked at Becky and pulled her next to me. My hands automatically wrapped around her waist. She bowed her head out of shy. I lifted her head and said "Becky you are gorgeous. I have never seen any girl this beautiful before this."

Becky and I stared at each other. We didn't speak a word. My face went closer to hers. Nam suddenly cleared her trout so I stepped back. She then said "oh my lovely dam hot couple spare your kiss for your wedding and Freen doesn't forget Becky is pregnant and you are also not recovered yet."

I just nodded with shy. Becky went back to change her dress even I went to change my suit. After I changed I came out of the trial room. Becky opened her trial room door which was next to me and said "Freen please help me."

She pulled me inside. I felt shy. I asked "Where is Yuki?"

She was about to say something but we heard morn from the next trial room. It was Yuki saying "Arghh.... SLO...ow.... Dow....n.....Ba..Be...."

We both looked at each other and laughed. I then removed the gip of the gown. Then I came out. I felt really embarrassed and I let out a sigh. I breathed heavily after seeing her body I started to feel hot and that morns.

Oh what am I thinking pervert. Then I went out. Jim and Kade were trying their gown's and asked my opinion. I was in my own thoughts. I didn't respond to them. Then Jim came close to me and shuddered. I came back to my senses. Yuki and Tee came out. I looked and them and said "Tee please slow down." And laughed.

Kade and Jim looked at me confused. Becky who came back of them blushed and even Tee and Yuki were bushed. Then Jim realised what I said and laughed. She said "Tee do these things in home not at a shopping mall."

We all giggled. I took Becky's hand on mine and intertwined it. She looked away from me and I'm sure she is blushing.

Nop said "Phi we will buy rings now."

I just nodded. We all went and selected the rings for out wedding. We decided the theme. And Becky preferred it to be BLACKPINK. I heard its her favourite band group. I really don't know much of it because I come back to my house just a few days ago.

I started to ask Becky more about it and she showed there photos on phone and I heard there shutdown song. Now even I became a fan. The ship on Jenlisa is famous and I also supported them as Becky did.

.........