7.

Becky's PoV
I went inside the ward holding food for her. She saw me and said "Here comes my future wife."

What the fuck? Did she say wife. Why? I said "what.? What are you......"

She cut my word and pulled me towards her. Suddenly my heartbeat goes beating high. My breath oh it stopped. Why can't I breathe. What is this strange feeling I have I'm not able to understand.

I saw that girl leave the room. I got away from freen but our eye contact remained. I can't get off her beautiful eyes. We stared each other until a voice interrupted "Hey you both what are you doing?" Asked nam I immediately looked away. I took out the food I bought and feeded her.

Nam said "Hey Freen your chemistry with Becky is so hot I can't bear it."

Freen cheeks got red and she said "Shut up idiot."

I simply feeded her even though I wanted to ask why she said wife to me. Nam just left after Freen completed eating.

I said "What the hell why did you call me wife and who was she?"

She said "She is my ex Sarah."

I sighed. I now came to know why Freen can't forget her. She is really so beautiful as Freen explained in her dairy.

I said "why did you call me wife?"

She said "I want to show her I have moved on . Becky will you marry me. I'm ready to marry you now. I have to move on seriously."

I said "What? No I won't marry you because I hate you."

She said "But you care me so much.."

I cut her words and said "Its because aunt Said me to."

She said "Becky if mom and dad are asking us why not give a try on our relationship. Marry me Becky. I'll not force you but think about it."

I said "Is it because you want to make someone jealous."
She said "No. I think I have got feelings on you. You know in these 7years I have never felt like this before for anyone. When you are around I feel comfortable and you are too cute."

Ha my heart beat raised. I think she could hear it. What a wearied feeling I don't want to marry a woman that to 5years elder than me. I don't even like her. And after that night I'm to scared of having relationships.I was lost in my thoughts but then she said "I'm just asking you to make dad and mom happy. If our relationship works we can continue or you can divorce me. For now can you marry me?"

I didn't say anything and left the room. Mom and Nop had come to visit her. They went inside and I left.

Freen's PoV
Finally I said it. Why wait if you have feelings for someone. Just say it. Yes I finally said it. She is really cute. I'll make her fall for me.

Mom said "How are you feeling now Freen?"

I said "better mom."

She said "what did you decide?"

I said "I'm ready to marry."

Nop said "What phi you're already marrying who is it?"

Mom laughed and I felt shy. Then she said "you know her Nop."

Nop stood confused. I said "Its Becky . I think I can move on now. She is really cute."

Nop face suddenly went down and I asked "what happened Nop?"

He said "nothing phi."

I said "then why are you low?"

He said "oh I have a call I'll just be back." And went out. I was shocked as he never acted like this before. May be he has grown up.

Mom said "Finally you are happy. I'm really feeling happy for you freen."

I said "mom but consider Becky's decision first I can't force her nor you can."

She said "ok sweetie I'll ask her opinion."

Then Nop called mom and they left. Becky didn't come back for long time may be because of what happened earlier. After I took a nap. I saw Becky enter. She didn't speak to me but sat far away on sofa and she looked very sad so I asked "what is the matter becky?"

She didn't hear or she didn't want to reply. Silence remained all over the room. Then finally I said "Becky get me discharged I have to see dad its been long time."

She just nodded and went out. Why is behaved weirdly I don't know.

......