9

Becky's PoV
It was already morning. I couldn't sleep even a minute. I fulfilled all the formalities to discharge Freen and mom came to pick her up with Nop. I helped them. We took Freen to home finally.

We reached home and Freen walked slowly to the door. She was still having pain in her wounds. She stopped at the door for a while.

Freen's PoV
I felt so nervous and emotional at the same time as I was going home after a very long time.
Mom said "Freen come in. I know you are emotional."

I just nodded and walked in. I felt my heart was very heavy. I took deep breath. I saw my father happily coming towards me and he said "Freen sweetie how are you. I miss you so much baby."

I couldn't help my tears flowed out of happiness and sadness both. I can't explain my feeling right now. I went and held his hand as I can't bend and hug him. I still have pain. He held my hand with both hands and kissed it. My tears fell on his hand.

He said "Freen don't cry please I can't see you cry again. Please don't leave me again. I can't leave without my daughter." He finally cried saying that to me. I felt so much pain in my heart. Aunt and uncle who stood there came and aunt hugged me.

She said "Freen How are you dear sorry I couldn't come to hospital as I had a emergency case."

I said while wiping my tears "Its ok auntie . I can understand."

Then uncle came and I just smiled at him. Nop from behind said "Phi now rest for a while you are tired."

I just nodded. Becky took me to my room. I saw now it was her room so I said "Should I stay with you. Can you bear me?"

She just nodded. Why the hell is she not speaking properly with me after I confessed.

I finally laid down and she was about to go but I held her hand and said "Becky if you don't want to marry me its fine. Why are you not talking to me? Did I do anything wrong. If it is so I'm sorry. Please talk to me." Tears were almost filled in my eyes

She said "Phi Freen first of all I don't want to marry you nor I want to marry anyone. Please leave me alone I'm bit upset. Secondly I can't say you the reason. I'm not that close to you. Thirdly my duty was to only look after you and I did it as a necessary. Please leave me alone."

I didn't speak anything just stared at her. But I feel hurted when she ignores me or not speaks to me.

She said "You can sleep on the bed I'll use the sofa."

I said "If thats the case I'll go once I'm cured. I think I ruined your life by coming back." Tears formed in my eyes.

She said "Sorry if you feel that way. But I can't help I'm like this. If you still want to marry me I'll but don't expect any sexual relationship with me."

I was confused. I didn't speak about marriage. What is she speaking. I was in confusion but Nop came in the room and said "Becky come with me I want to talk to you."

Becky went out without saying anything.

Becky's PoV
Nop took me out to a calm place to talk. I said him yesterday that I wanted to talk to him about something important.

He drove to a calm place. He said "Yes Becky what do you want to say? Is there any problem."

I started to cry hard and said "Nop I'm pregnant."

He was speechless. I just stood there and started to cry. My knees became weak so I fell on the ground and cried hard. It's yesterday when I came to know about it as I'm a doctor.

.......