38.

Freen's POV

After what happened in restaurant Becky was so scared. I could see in her eyes. I wonder if she could not sleep today or wake up with another night mare.

I said "so Beccky I said you we would no go out at this time"

She cried and said "I'm sorry Freen but are you Hurt somewhere."

I didn't want to bother her so I nodded no. But my back wound hurts a lot because of the Fight may be that guy bet me on it ,well I didn't see it as I wanted to save my love. I was not bothered when he teased me but how dare he tease my wife. He was lucky that I didn't have gun or else he would have been dead by now.

I was so angry but I controlled a lot as Becky was sobbing. I know she is very weak to bare these kind of things. We went home and her mood was still upset. Mom was sitting on sofa.

She said "What happened Freen why is she sobbing and where have you been at this time I was so scared. "

I said "Mom I took her to eat what she carved for but we had an incident there I'll give you details afterwards. Now let Becky rest for a while."

Mom nodded and I took becky to room. I hugged her and made her sit on bed. I was waring a shirt. While she hugged me she took her hand back and said "Freen..?"

I said "What?"

She said "see you are bleeding badly come now sleep here. I agreed I almost forgot I was hurt as I was comforting her. She treated my wounds again. It was bleeding nonstop.

She said "Freen lets go to hospital."

I said "No Becky no need I don't have much pain."

She said "Freen don't lie to me. The wound has got still deeper and its bleeding non stop."

I said "Becky do something in home itself I hope it will stop."

She nodded and took out some first aid kit. She again stitched my wound and she didn't give me injection so it was more painful than earlier. I murmured with pain " Ha. Becky its painful."

She said "Who told you to do stunts Freen guards were there."

I said "They were teasing you Becky so I lost my control."

She said "Freen why do you care so much about me. Please don't do this again. No fights promise me."

I said "Its highly impossible Becky."

She frowned and said "You have to promise me."

I just nodded and said "Becky are you fine?"

She said "Well I'm feeling better now but I was so scared back then."

I said "All will be fine Becky come lets sleep."

She said "wait eat this tablets wait I'll bring you water."

I said "Fine."

She bought water and I swallowed the pills. She made me sleep on my stomach and said "Freen be careful and I'll sleep a bit far from you now as you are hurt a lot."

I said "But Becky don't have nightmares again just remember god or good moments then sleep ok."

She nodded and went to sleep. I was in pain so I couldn't sleep well. And one more thing I observed was that the guys who came was for some purpose. Because no one dares to do that in that famous restaurant.

I called Kirk when Becky slept already. I said all the incident took place in the restaurant and told him to find out the real culprit.

He said "I think sky is doing this again."

I said "who is he and why would he do?"

He said "As per my knowledge he is Sarah brother and the one who forced Becky in the club."

I said "What he is Sarah brother why is he back of us? And he is in jail right?"

He said "Yes but it could be Sarah as well I'm not sur. Give me time I'll find out."

I said "Ok fine then I'll not take Becky out again. I want her to be safe. Well thank you Kirk."

He said "Ok bye."

................