49.

Becky's PoV
Now I was mother and that to of 3 children. I love them all. Ya I do love their daddy Freen. I want to say her how much I love her but I never got time after Sam was born. We always were busy taking care of them and Fon she is so adorable. She always stays with me.

I was thinking to make her join a school first as she has dropped for now. Next day morning when freen woke up I was feeding baby as it was waken up early today. Oh she drinks a lot of milk. Really a foodie girl.

I said "Freen listen I want to make Fon join a good school."

She said without facing me "Well Becky I know a school I had visited it earlier. If you wish we can go together with Fon and admit her there."

I said "Ok Freen." She just woke up Fon from sleep. She took her for a bath. I just watched them. Once Sam was sleeping peacefully after drinking milk I put her on the crib and went towards washroom. Fon came out with a towel. I dressed her and made her get ready well. She then went out saying "Mommy I'll be with grandma."

I just nodded ok. Freen then came out with her bath throw. I bumped into her. I accidentally touched her breasts. She looked at me while we both stared at each other. My stomach were getting butterflies and I was turning red. I took my hand away when I felt weird.

She came closer to me. I went back till I hit the wall. She then slowly moved her lips closer to mine. I just closed my eyes. I was shaking. Oh she look dam hot today. With her bath throw. Then our lips meet each other's. She then bit my lower lips and I opened my mouth. She immediately slide her tongue inside my mouth and to my surprise my body reacted to her kiss. My hands slides to her hips pulling her towards me and my tongue fought with her.

The kiss deepened and we both lost control over each other. I slowly started to open her bath trow but someone cleared their thought and I came back. Freen wore her dress properly. I was so shy I couldn't look at the person who so ever was standing there. The person said "Well I'm sorry to disturb your privacy guys but Freen I want to talk to you come fast."

Freen said "Ok mom."

So it was mom. I didn't look at her I was so shy. I just took my dress and ran to the bathroom.

Freen's PoV
Oh mom just spoiled our mood. I was so in to it. Oh was such a fun to kiss her like that. I saw Becky was so shy. So I just wore my dress and went out of the room.

Mom stood there with Fon. She was just talking to her and playing with her. Really all are accepting Fon and I'm happy for that. I went near them and said "Mom why did you spoil our mood?"

I was mad at her. Mom said "Freen I was about to say about it. I just wanted to send you and Becky on a trip."

I said "But mom sam is so small and we can't go out for now."

She said "Freen take Sam with you."

I said "Mom what about Fon and Bonbon."

She said "I'll come with you guys and even Fon and Bonbon. I'll take care of them and you can take care of your wife."

I said "But mom."

She said "No buts Freen just leave your life as much as you can. Let's go tomorrow for 3days."

I just nodded. I took Fon who looked happy to roam with us . Nop came towards me and said "Phi even I and Kirk are coming with you."

I said "What about aunt and uncle?"

He said "They are busy let them be."

I said "ok"

But strange was that all my friends were coming. Tee Yuki Kade Nam and her husband with their children. Only nam and I had children all others are still flirting in their lives.

............