27.

Oh god why did she stop. I'm already wet there. Is she teasing me? No this is not good. I got up from the bed frustrated. I took bonbon and tried to play with him to be calm.

Yes I can understand her situation. She at least tried to open up with me. Hope she will be fine soon. I was just playing with bonbon and took a picture of him to post on my Instagram. With the caption my little baby boy bonbon.

Nam immediately liked my post as if she was watching my Instagram. I killed time by playing with him.

Becky PoV
He is biting my lips hard until it bleed. I pushed him hard but it was no use. He tore my shirt and started to bite my neck and upper body hard. I'm really feeling hell at that moment. He puts his pennies in my centre and my eyes was flooded with tears. I felt so much pain and he didn't stop until I bleed. I cried out loud that's when I heard a similar voice saying " Becky you are fine wake up open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and hugged her tightly. My breath was abnormally fast and I could not breathe properly. So I tried to calm myself because I have to keep my health for my baby.

She said "Are you better now have some water."

I drank water and said "Yes thank you Freen."

She said "Becky don't force yourself to do what you don't want to."

I said "But I want you to be complete my love."

She said "But Becky first think of our baby and your health its more important for me than anything. You should know that I still love you whatever you are I'll always love you don't worry becbec."

I sighed and said "Thank you so much Freen. I'm really thankful to god to have a partner like you in my life who loves me spiritually."

She hugged me and I know happy tears fell from her eyes as it felt from mine. I love her a lot . And I'll try my best to get well soon.

I kept my hand on my belly and said "Baby please know that you're mami and daddy loves you a lot and surly you will be lucky to have daddy like Freen."

She said "Yes my princess we will surely love you a lot." She hugged my belly and kissed it.

I said "But Freen don't you think you are expecting too much that it would be girl what if it's a boy will you still love the same?"

She said "Yes Becky I'll love the baby no matter what gender but I'll call it girl for now. So that god can hear my wish."

I said "Ok freen I'll also pray for it."

We both were hugging each other bonbon started to bark as he wanted to go out. Freen took him and said "Becky what about a quick walk outside. It's already evening."

I just nodded and went to walk with her. She took bonbon carefully and she kept holding my hands in the other hand. She is really cute and sweet I'm really very lucky to have her.

"I love you so much Freen." Thats what I can say her . She said "Becky I love you more.."

I hugged her hand and we just walked watching the sunset. It was too beautiful. I took my mobile phone and we took our family photos with bonbon and sunset. I posted and wrote a caption "A complete family makes me happy all time."

And firstly it was liked by freen and she commented "True.."

I just liked her comment. We came back to the room and I didn't leave her hand. She said "Becky just a minute I'll make bonbon sleep we can go for dinner and buy something for Bonbon as well."

I left my and and she made bonbon sleep on his small bed in the room. It slept peacefully. She then took me out without making noise.

After coming out she said "Ok bec what do you wish to eat?"

I said "Whatever you want to buy for your wife." I giggled then. She nodded and took me down. We were still in the restaurant where our wedding had finished and we ate there itself.

.......