3.

Freen's dairy
Ya it was my parents anniversary that day. They completed 25 years. They celebrated it a bit grand. By seeing their love I always feel I'm lucky to have them and I always wished I have a love life like them. Even though my father was paralysed in a accident when I was just 5. My mom never left him. She still loves him the same. However I have found my love. Today I'll say them and I'm ready to face the consequences."

3rd person PoV
Suddenly Becky's door was nocked by someone she hides the diary she held and opened the door. It was aunt Nop's mother. She said "Becky I think you should take care of Freen now because my sister may be little tired and weak. Nop is a boy and cannot stay with his sister. You should stay with freen tomorrow because your dad needs your mom more. Please convince her that you would take care of your sister. Because if I say she won't listen she is just stressed out. I can't see my sister suffering like that."

I thought to ask her something but then saw her in pain so I just said "Don't worry aunty I'll take care of Freen from tomorrow let me rest for now."

My aunt then left to her room. Yes we all leave together. Aunt uncle Nop mom and dad. My mom is a retired cop and my aunt is a famous lawyer. My dad didn't work after his accident I have heard. But still they managed to make me read in the best school and provide best life so I don't feel a outsider and its true I have never felt as outsider .

But Freen what happened to her after that wedding anniversary? Becky was thinking to read the book but she had to stay in hospital next day so she slept even though she didn't get sleep properly.

Why was she so interested in Freen all of a sudden. Is it because she has returned home. Or is it because she is her sister and mother cares her or something else?

After a mild sleep Becky woke up and got ready. She left to hospital early in the morning. She took a bus to the hospital. She was still 22 and was working as a intern. She spent her own money for travelling. She came inside the hospital and went to her mom. Mom was still not left to enter inside as Freen was in ICU.

Becky said "Mom please go home and take rest I'll stay here. You need not worry I'll take care of her."

Nop said "Yes mom we should leave once Freen gets conscious Becky will call us."

Becky just nodded and mom agreed and they left. Becky went to her superior doctor and said "Sir can I take care of patient Freen Sarocha?"

Doctor said "Ok handle the case carefully as she is a undercover agent. Her colleague said he would come once she gained consciousness."

Becky just nodded and said thank you. She went inside ICU. She changed the glucose bottle of Freen. She saw her face which was so pale because of her condition. She tested her wounds. She changed her bandages. She felt very bad to see Freen in that condition even though she hated Freen.

She wanted to read what happened after that in the dairy. She was very curious like you are. Then Nam a old friend of Freen who knows Becky text her "Hey bec come out I'm near hospital. Its already lunch time."

Becky texted back "I'm looking after Freen You know she was found in a horrible position. 4 bullets in her stomach. Still she is unconscious."

Nam said "What?. ok fine come out and tell me everything in detail. And bring your colleague Yuki as well Tee and Kade will join us."

Becky sent "Ok Phi I'll come."

After few minutes Becky went out. She was close to Freen's friend she meets them in her breaks. They had met in her home when they came to visit Freen but they came to know becky was adopted and Freen had left . That time they got her line id. They didn't tell anything about Freen to Becky even though they know everything and Becky also didn't force them as she hated Freen earlier.

To be continued..........

__________________