11.

I nodded yes. Dad said "How? Becky do you already love someone?"

I nodded no. Dad said "Then how are you pregnant."

I didn't speak anything. My tears fell from the eyes. I saw Freen who's tears dropped from the eyes. Mom said "She was raped a month ago in a club by Nop's boyfriend."

Freen's hand turned to fist. She was probably angry. I just sobbed. Her hand held mine. And she said "Becky don't worry I'll take care of you and the child as my own wife and child. I really love you and want to be with you forever. But don't just leave me like Sarah."

I felt she was really telling me with her full will. I said "Sorry Freen I always hated you to leave mom and dad but you are really kind and you have a very good heart. But why do you love me when I hated you?"

She said "Becky you are a cute little girl who have spent your life without parents and there love. I know my parents gave you that. I'll try to give you even a partner love and not let you suffer anymore. I love you because you really care for those who care you. It didn't take me long to understand you."

I took her both hands and said "thank you so much Freen. I'll try to be a good partner." All were staring us and everyone eyes were filled with tears. Then I said "Ok Freen you must take rest now I'll take you in."

Freen said "Wait becky lets discuss about our wedding."

I said "This early?"

She said "Yes Becky you are already pregnant if we make late you can't attend the wedding properly so let keep wedding in a week I'll also be alright by that time."

Mom said "Yes freen you are right. What type of wedding do you wish."

Nop said "I'll spend for your wedding Phi."

Ya Nop now had his own company and he was building a new home for us.

Freen said "Lets keep the wedding simple. In a small restaurant with our small family and a little friends of our."

Mom said "Becky is that fine with you."

I just nodded and said "It is ok mom ."

Then they all agreed and I took Freen inside the room. I changed her bandages and gave her tablets. She was still weak.

She said "Becky are you fine now. Don't worry or stress a lot its not good for our child."

I said "Ok Freen."

She is so good she said our child. I'm really happy I have her now I need not struggle by myself.

Nop came in and said "Becky tomorrow you have session so be ready I'll take you."

Freen said "What sessions Nop?"

He said "Phi she have nightmares of that night. She feels pain sometimes so she is taking psychological therapy."

Freen just nodded and Nop left. Freen said "Becky are you alright?"

I said "Maybe."

She said "Don't worry I'll make you forget the pain. You will be fine by passing time."

I said "Thank you Freen Hope so."

She just nodded and slept. Even I felt tired but I couldn't sleep beside her. I went towards sofa. So Freen said "Becky you can sleep beside me I'll put pillows between us don't worry I'll not touch you without your permission."

I just nodded and slept beside her. I was finally able to sleep after long time.

Freen PoV

I just watched her sleep. She completely look like a baby to me. I can't believe she has struggled a lot. I feel sad thinking about it. I feel like killing that person who did that to her. She is really a little girl how can she suffer this way.

I couldn't sleep thinking of her. I really felt goosebumps after knowing what happened and I immediately took her responsibility even though I know she can't fulfil my sexual thirst . It's fine I still love her and want to see her happy.

............