48.

A few days passed and I, Becky, Fon, Baby and our son Bonbon were so happy together. Finally Nop decided to do his wedding and take all of us to a new home which is more big and expensive than this. Business was going on well and I was promoted to manager by now.

I always did my work in the morning and as I came home I took bonbon and Fon on a ride with my bike as Becky was still not fine she had to take care of the baby. Fon was so clingy to Becky she always slept between us and baby in its crib.

Becky had changed a lot. She was so clingy to me before but now she only gives time to our children and I'm very jealous of that. She won't even speak to me properly.

One day I was so tired as I reached home. It was already a month the baby was born and still we didn't give her a name. I always called her bunny as she was so cute and adorable. Fon also called her the same. But Becky said "Freen you are bunny and not my girl ok."

I said "Becky but we still didn't give her a name."

Fon said "Mommy can I gave my sister a name."

Becky said "Sure Fon what is it?"

Fon looked at me as I told her the name yesterday while riding bike and she was so happy with the name. I nodded my head to say the name and she said "Mom we will call her samorn."

Becky said "What? What is the meaning of that name?"

I said "Becky its a very good name. It says that the child is so beautiful and lovable ."

Becky nodded and said "So we can call her Sam ?"

I just nodded yes anyway I'm going to call her bunny. I like that name a lot.

Then Becky said "Love you both Fon and Sam."

Fon said "Love you too mom ." and hugged her. I watched them they look so cute together. I felt tired so I said "Ok let's have some dinner and sleep now."

Mom came towards us and said "Ok everyone come for the dinner."

We went and Becky carried baby. It was not sleeping so she carried. Nop came to dinner. He took sam from Becky and said "Becky you eat first until then I'll take care of her."

She nodded and we ate together. Fon couldn't still eat properly. She was turning seven this month. I just fed her always. Becky ate by herself. After eating we went inside the room. I went to take shower as I had not taken earlier. Becky was breast feeding sam when I came out from the bathroom. I just went to bed and slept facing opposite side.

Becky said "Freen why are you so busy? You won't speak to me properly."

I said "Becky I'm tired please let me sleep we will talk tomorrow I have a week off."

She said "ok."

She then slept and Fon slept above her hugging her tightly. I think she misses her mom a lot. I slept putting my back against them. I still love becky a lot but I don't know how to say her after all this has happened. And she has also not talked to me properly nor been close to me like before.

We only talk when it was about children or something which is of other matter then us. I hate this I want to speak to her but how to start children are watching us. So I just keep everything to myself but it hurts a lot.

.............