26.

After having lunch we went straight to our room booked by Nop. I bought my gift for her. She had already went to room. While Nop helped me reach there.

As I went to room she was holding a big box gift wrapped. She kept it on the bed and came to me. I was holding the gift in my hand but was hiding it back.

She said "whats it Becky show me?"

I bought my hand and the gift front of her. She said "Becky a cute little puppy. I wanted it for a long time. Thank you so much becbec. Its as cute as you."

I said "Freen what is that. I pointed to the big gift box on the bed. She said "Open it and find it out your self."

I rushed towards it and opened it slowly. Oh it was a guitar. I opened a bag of the guitar 🎸 and it was pink. I wanted it for a long time. I said "Thank you my wife its really very precious for me."

She said "well you're gift is really cuter than mine."

I said "But Freen your proposal was the best."

She said "But for me this puppy is really cute."

I said "Is it cutter than me. You are not ready to leave it until now. Come on now hug me not our baby."

She said "Seriously Becky you want to compete with puppy for love. You are always my first and puppy and our baby comes the next."

I said "Ok freen Now what name do you want to keep for your puppy."

She started to rub her head and think hard. She said "BecBec." Again and again so I said "Why are you calling my name?"

She said "Hmm lets keep Bonbon."

I said "ok its cute bonbon." I touched its head. While freen kissed its forehead. I wanted to change my dress so I said "Freen can you help me change."

She nodded yes and I took my clothes and went towards her . She kept bonbon on the floor and opened my back zip. I removed my Dress slowly revealing my stomach and legs.

Freen's PoV
I was so happy for the puppy she gave me. It was always my dream to have one but my mom didn't allow me to because no one was there to take care of it but now I can by myself. And I'm so happy that I was kissing it all around its face and it liked my cheeks.

I saw Becky getting jealous over a puppy so I giggled. She then said me to help her change the dress so I thought to help her. It was a difficult task for me as a lover to help her. I removed the zip of the gown and turned to the other side. She just changed after that I removed my court. I wanted to change my suit as well.

But as I was going to change Becky hugged me from behind. I didn't know why. I turned towards her. She slowly closed her eyes and her lips were very close to mine. She just kissed me and this kiss didn't stop. It became more aggressive and she started to remove my shirt button.

I didn't resist her and I wanted more of it as if I'm thirsty for a long time. I kept my hands on her hips and pulled and closer. She pushed me to bed without breaking the kiss. She then sucked my neck I mourned out loud.

Her hands roamed all over my upper body. She was about to open my bra but suddenly she went away from me. She turned her back and went to sleep.

I sighed heavily.

........