35.

Mom said "Hmm then how is your relationship with Becky?"

I said "Well I love her and she also does and we are great."

She said "What about that?"

I said "Mom.?"

She said "Freen I'm asking you so directly is your sexual relationship ok?"

I said "Mom why are asking that question?"

She kept her hand on my shoulder and said "Well Freen the baby would it make your relationship strong?"

I said "Mom I know what you're trying to ask. Don't worry I'll love baby as my own. And never let Becky nor baby suffer. I'll never treat them bad I'm not that kind of person."

She said "well I hope you do good in life Freen. I won't stay forever so hope becky and you will be together forever."

I nodded and said "But mom you won't leave me that soon right."

Mom said " I don't know freen when god calls me I'll have to leave."

I said "Mom don't talk about death. However what are you preparing smells delicious."

She said "Of course you're favourite."

I said " Thank you mom love you."

She said "Love you too baby."

I then saw Becky out of kitchen. She was standing there thinking. So I called her with my hand to join the hug. And we three hugged. Suddenly mom kept her hand on my back. I felt pain. I pulled away from hug.

Becky said "Are you ok Freen come I'll take you to the room."

Mom said "Ok I'll prepare lunch by that time take rest Freen I don't know how much you are hurt by the wound."

Becky's PoV

I took her to the room. I said "I heard everything Freen. Thank you for loving me and baby a lot."

I'm really lucky to have her. She didn't even let mom know about our physical relationship. I will try hard to get cure fast so that I can complete her.

She said "Becky don't think much. I'm fine with you being like this. I love you however you are."

I just nodded and hugged her carefully not touching her wound. My eyes were teary. She was also sobbing a bit. She said "Becky its hurting a bit."

She pointed towards her back. I said "Remove your shirt Freen I'll check a bit."

She nodded and opened her shirt. I have seen many naked bodies while operating but when I see her my heart goes crazy. Even though she has lost her fitness her belly is so flat and hands are so strong.

She laid down on her stomach and I saw that the wound was bleeding a bit so I opened the bandage and checked the stitches. It was fine. I cleaned the wound and bandaged it again. I gave her injections so that she will cure fast.

After that she wore her shirt. She always covered her front. She wore a very loose T shirt so that it won't hurt her wound. I went out after that to talk to mom while she was busy on her phone maybe talking to her friends.

Freen's PoV

I was texting my friends in chat group. We were just talking nonsense as always but suddenly Nop came as Becky left. He said "Phi why are you not serious about your life?"

I said "What? What are you asking Nop."

He said "Phi please don't go to that work again I really don't want to loose you phi. I can't leave without you. Your my only sister."

I said "Oy Nop don't be mad I'll not go after this I'll work hard in the company."

He nodded with smile. I said "Even though you are grown up why do you have to act like a kid."

He said "Phi I'm always your little brother don't forget."

I said "By the way when is your wedding with Kirik."

He said shyly "Phi it will be in a few months after Becky's baby comes we will plan it one day."

I said "Why are you waiting for baby?"

He said "By that time our new house will be built and we as a couple would even have a baby after marriage."

I said "Hmm uncle Nop is so excited to see my baby."

He said "Yes even uncle Kirik too."

We giggled and he left.

........
Check out my story "Are you in dark Freen?"

https://www.wattpad.com/story/334413501?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create_story_details&wp_uname=DeekshaN5&wp_originator=QpjwR6oJrQ16LPyVgy%2BciNi%2BfLpNb7fDCRttUUowFuYlgiZUDpQC4IPsLv14FL40%2B67Cesy%2BIFAHe56c4%2BFjG99jno4VJdu4KTd4u7TxZj8nkT9LfRgKduLo454pb0aU