Halos mapatili ako sa gulat nang biglang bumukas ang pinto at dumagundong ang boses ng bagong dating.

"Primovienne Kiel! Explain this to me, ngayon mismo!"

Tigalgal na dumako ang tingin ko sa pinto.

Looks like we started on the wrong foot with his parents witnessing us getting real close inside the room.

The room felt packed with the two people who had the angry and surprised looks plastered on their faces.

I tried move a little far away from Primo pero mas lalo lang niya akong dinikit sa kanya.

I'm guessing the guy in his late 50's is Primo's father. If Primo looked like he was of half Spanish origin, Primo's father is the whole embodiment of a spaniard. Lightly reddish face and a prominent jaw and nose, thick eyebrows – his face looked like he just shaved. Kahit saang angulo mo tingnan ay hindi maitatangging ama siya ni Primo. In fact, I can vouche Primo's gonna look like this when he will reach his 50's. Still hot.

I looked at the lady in her late 40's standing next to his father and it showed me a chic looking filipina mestiza. She's sporting her Ralph Lauren polo and a nude colored luxury trouser. She looked elegant even when she's just from a straight 22 hour flight. Mamula mula rin ang balat nito. She has a wavy chestnut brown hair which accented her face into the right places, her eyes is light brown with the light hitting it. Her lips is tinted with a pale mauve colored lipstick.

"Why are you all here?" Primo asked uninterestedly.

"Why are we here? Jesus, Primo. How many times did I tell you? We should be the first to know," his father's loud voice echoed inside the room. "We're the last to hear about this and we rushed here because it looks like you had no plans to tell us of what's happening!!"

This is the first time that I've wanted to run away as fastest as I could because of embarrassment. Trust my mom to announce marriage without asking if it's okay with Primo or his family or even me!

"Explain what happened, Primovienne." Primo's step mom seconded his father. She is glaring at Primo like she's piercing holes into his soul. "I know you're kind of playing around pero Diyos kong mahabagin Primovienne! Hindi ko inaasahang aabot sa ganito!"

Napangiwi ako sa lakas ng boses nila.

They're really angry.

Oh God.

Why am I here?

Why am I in this situation?

Pakiramdam ko ay hihimatayin ako sa sobrang kaba.

"You're scaring, Ayah." Primo reminded them when he noticed my reaction.

At most times ay magpapasalamat ako na sinasaway ni Primo 'pag alam niya na hindi ako komportable – but this is his parents and he didn't need to do that. Baka mas lalo lang magalit ang mga 'to.

She immediately looked at me softly and smiled apologetically. "No, hija. I'm angry with Primo not at you."

I cleared my throat to remove the lump before speaking. I learned to face battles up front because I'm just going to prolong my agony if I don't.

"I'm really sorry about the engagement announcement, my mom thought it was the best option to keep the media shut." I apologize.

They both looked confused with what I've said. Nagpalipat lipat ang tingin nila sa amin ni Primo with their questioning look.

"Engagement announcement? Who's engaged?" Primo's step mom asked, few seconds later her eyes turned wide and her mouth let out a loud mixture of surprise and delighted shriek. "You're both getting married?!"