51

Siddharth : okay mam.

Call disconnected.

Siddharth is confused that he should go at her house or not, because whatever happening between them making him feel so awkward to go at her home.

But he went at last.

Siddharth didn't informed Avneet this is going to be a surprise for her.

He press the door bell and her parents gave her clear instructions to not to open the door for any stranger.

She check from the balcony first but seeing siddharth from the balcony left her in the shock.

She runs downstairs and open the door immediately.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Avneet open the door and pull him inside the house and immediately close the door

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Avneet open the door and pull him inside the house and immediately close the door.

Avneet : what are you doing here sir, if you are coming to meet me, you should inform me at least? (Said rushing)

Siddharth : for you kind information I didn't come to meet you here.

Avneet : what do you mean by that, means you came to my house but you didn't came to meet me.

Siddharth : no I came to meet your parents actually this is a parents teacher meeting conduct by the principal mam.

Avneet : parents teacher meeting at home? What is this new drama of school?

Siddharth : I don't know I get a instruction to come here and meet your parents, so where are your mother and father?

Avneet : after the I pull you inside my house, you think there will be anyone else in my house?

Siddharth : yaar I was telling principal mam, (yelled) that you told me that your parents are not at home. But you had such a bad reputation in school, and principal mam told me that you must be lying.

Avneet : forget it, you came at the very right time, there is no one at home, just you and me. (She feels it like it is a jackpot)

Stay tuned.