39

Although siddharth seemed a bit desperate today and didn't have any solution to get some time alone with Siddharth so she was little frustrated from herself.

Because this is not easy for her to found a place where she can bring him away from all the eyes.

The day runs as usual,

Avni didn't even come for the extra class today in last period.

Siddharth is little worried that what happened to her suddenly because everything is fine between them till yesterday.

And he can say anything but it is truth that avneet is more than a student intrest to him.

Siddharth send a student of 8th class to call Avneet with the excuse of extra class, avneet gather all her books and come to the staff room.

She is not looking in mood today.

Avneet : good afternoon sir

Siddharth : good afternoon, what happen? I was waiting for you for the extra class and you didn't even informed me that you are not coming today.

Avneet : I am so sorry sir I was not in the mood today.

Siddharth : mood today, your examination are coming avneet, you should not give us that you are not in the mood to study.

Avneet : there is no one around us and you know that very well that I never come here for study, I will give test of chapter 7 tomorrow in classroom.

She turn around and about to go back to the class.

Siddharth : wait wait.. something must be wrong with you, I mean it was all good between us yesterday so what happened to you all of sudden.

Avneet : nothing happened to me, sir, I just start thinking practically that you are not even liking it, even we are not getting a better place to spend time together so i should stop thinking all this now. You are right about it, we are teacher student nothing can happen between us.

Stay tuned