40

Siddharth is looking full of intrest today.

Avneet is the one who always initiate so siddharth never feel that he should shows his intrest in him.

He always just drammatically stop her, pretending like you didn't like it he is just doing it for Avneet.

But today he didn't have any choice to show his real thoughts running in his mind about this beautiful student. Because avneet looks like ready to back out today.

Avneet : sir i know, you will say that I should study I should concentrate on my career.

Siddharth : no wait... And listen to me, we can figure out something yaar don't go like this.

Avneet : what will be figure out?

Siddharth cups her face.

Siddharth : uhm.. I mean about us, don't get me wrong but you were right that we are actually teacher and student for one month, and before that we are a girl and a boy.

Avneet : ohh you also feel it.

Siddharth : yeah.

Avneet encircle her arms around his neck. She looks at him lovingly now like she suddenly switch her mood back to the naughty one from pretending innocent in front of him

Avneet : this is like my good boy. (She said finishing her drama, actually avneet, want this confessions on Siddharth)

Siddharth : what is this you are switching your mood like in a snap moments.

Avneet : no I am not switching my mood actually I get into the same mood always seeing you, badhiya study I thought that I should figure out first that what do you think for me.

Siddharth : but why?

Stay tuned for more.

So friends whats is loading any guesses? 😛