59

Avneet : so let's continue please.

Siddharth is in more in mood, satisfy he is trying to control himself, because boys get pro active in such kind of romantic situation.

So he want to take a control on situation when he can take, because if this will go ahead, it will go out from his hand completely.

Avneet also understand this.

She moves ahead.

Avneet POV

I just want him to get ready for more romance, so this time.

I gave him the better position to forget about control and all the thoughts going on in his mind.

I hold their hands and make them caressing my butts, grabbing the butt cheeks and squeezing them.

After a minute, he don't want my hand to guide him to do this.

He hugs me and place his lips, when I again free his cock and hold it in my hand, when he is on my neck.

He thrust his cock into my cupped hands, while his hands still playing with my butts.

His belt is hanging on the waist which is really teasing.

I remove his belt, and on my request he remove his jeans and underwear in a hurry.

Now everything going faster, he is naked from the waist down.

I remove his shirt, undid it open.

He is completely nude, with a hard boner pointed at his student.

I still can't digest it all happening in real. I give him a handjob. When he is kissing me.

Now from his side there is no restriction between us.

He takes a step back and think that he is completely naked and I am still completely clothed.

He pulled down my track pants and make me laid down on the bed, he already loved my thighs twice, but even after he was only few inches from my panty, sir is seeing me first time in lingerie.

Stay tuned.