23

Siddharth : oh, wow, you are not focusing on studies and blaming me only very talented girl.

Avneet : thank you so much sir.

Siddharth : focus avneet.

Avneet : okay sir.

Siddharth starts reading again and you know how much focus she can do in the presence of siddharth.

Avneet is still staring at him and today it is affecting him more than everyday.

Siddharth : avneet will you stop looking at me like this?

Avneet : why are you feeling the butterflies too in your stomach like I am feeling? (Curiously asked)

Siddharth : avneet, can we focus on studies dear.

Avneet : dear (she cover her eyes with her hands shyly 🙈 like this emoji)

Siddharth : avneet, I was saying casually.

Avneet : yeah yeah I know but I can't stop blushing.

Siddharth starts reading the next passage again but in last fifteen minutes he understand that avneet have no mood to study.

He was reading and when he saw at her.

She was looking at him with blinking her eyes even once in a minute.

Siddharth : you don't want to study right?

Avneet : how do you know me this well sir?

Siddharth give her book back to her.

Siddharth : go now.

Avneet : sir, can we talk for sometime?

Siddharth : what do you want to talk?

Avneet : anything, whatever you like?

Siddharth : let's talk about your future, so what is your aim what you want to be in your future?

Avneet : Mrs. Nigam. 😍

 😍

G

iving a shy reaction, she push her head down and looking down.

Siddharth : is there any chance of improvement in you?

Avneet : I guess no sir, but why you can't talk to me for some time lovingly, I mean I am just asking for 30 minutes in a day please.

Siddharth : what rubbish avneet? You are eighteen years old so you should behave more mature and more responsibly.

Avneet : no I am fine as I am.

Siddharth : yes i know but....

Stay tuned.