13

The day passed away,

Siddharth take a responsibility to become a class teacher of 12th standard.

Because now even principal madam understood that every girls will listen to him better than they listen to them.

So Siddharth come to class in the first period only.

Attendance time,

Avneet is not there in class, and siddharth asked about her.

Siddharth : where is avneet? Is she absent today?

Girl 1 : no sir she comes in class everyday, this is her regular behaviour every teacher told her to be on time, but she didn't listen to anyone.

Siddharth starts talking attendance.

And finally after 5 minutes, avneet joined the class.

Avneet is surprise seeing him in the class in the very first period.

Avneet : good morning sir, may I come in.

Siddharth : before coming inside the class may I know miss avneet, that why are you late today?

Avneet : uhmm...

Siddharth : at least make some efforts and give me any of the excuse you have to give me, because your classmates told me that you come late everyday in class.

Avneet : I won't lie to you sir, actually the first period is so boring, and i woke up late today.

Siddharth : this is really disappointing but come in and take your seats.

Avneet : thank you sir.

Siddharth : and now onwards your class is my responsibilities so I want you in class before time, got it.

Avneet : hayee, you can ask me my life too sir, but for now I promise you I will be on time from tomorrow.

Siddharth : My Lord save me. Didn't you feel strange to flirt with your teacher.

Avneet : nope, you are so hot to handle.

Siddharth : let's stop this discussion I guess will be good for me. And from now I am gonna take classes seriously, so I want everyone attentive in class.

Everyone nodded.

Siddharth : especially you miss Avneet you really need to work on you a lot

Avneet : sure sir, as you say.

Stay tuned.