37

As soon rest teachers left the staff room.

Avneet just hold the handle of the chair on which siddharth is sitting.

(If anybody have a confusion in mind that what is the age of Siddharth
So it's 23)

She pulls his chair close to her. And immediately smash her lips on his lips.

And his hands still resting on her milky thighs. Today Siddharth is not able to protest anything.

Because magic of this beautiful girl is working on his head today.

And it is really difficult to handle her she is so beautiful and hot to resist.

So how can any body can resist her.

Avneet : you know what sir, sometime I really feel like I am craving for you.

Siddharth : yes, it looks like you are ready to eat me everytime.

Avneet : sir... Can't we continue this chapter tomorrow?

Siddharth : my dear student, you have to concentrate on your studies, more than your teacher.

Avneet : I am just 5 year younger than you sir, we can be gf bf.

Siddharth : I think your dreams are increasing everyday.

Avneet : not everyday so every second they are going to the next extent and I can't stop them. You are hot guy, who wanna hold the emotions.

Siddharth : you can continue this flirting after completing this chapter.

Avneet : you are talking like we have whole day here, this is not enough for me sir, 20 minutes in a day. Don't you think they are nothing.

Siddharth : so what you wish now?

Avneet : don't ask my demand sir, they are impossible for you to do, but do something with make us get some extra time together.

Siddharth : this is the only free period of staff room.

Avneet : still do something?

Siddharth : I have no option for me you have to control yourself.

Stay tuned.