9

Avneet didn't liked it that all the other girls are staring him too.

Avneet : I guess so you should carry mask with you. Uhm... Warna aapko nazar lag jayegi.

Siddharth : you?

Before he can complete his statement the bell rang and his period is over.

Avneet : what the hell, how 1 hour passed this soon.

Siddharth : I pray from my god that he will pass you somehow, madam because it looks like you have no intrest in your studies.

Avneet : I have intrest sir, but in you.

Siddharth smiled playfully.

Siddharth : so everyone will be ready for the test tomorrow, I want to check the capabilities and where are you standing right now, okay so be ready tomorrow.

Avneet : is it important sir to study? Like you are so handsome sir, everyone like you in the class, can't you be the teacher help us to relax in school time. (Said flirting).

Siddharth : no, miss kaur. So better for you if you focus on your study, and you even need to concentrate a lot.

Avneet : if you will be the subject I will be the topper in the School.

Siddharth : but fortunately I am not a subject I am your teacher.

Avneet : unfortunately. (Making a childish face)

Siddharth : okay last time I am telling you I want good marks in tomorrow's test so do your best.

Avneet : I won't.

Siddharth : avneet, this behaviour is not good for your examination and your future so you should focus on your study, and I hope you will not disappoint me.

Avneet : hayee, sir aapne toh mujhe dharm sankat me hi daal diya. Now how can i refuse such a handsome boy. (Said being over dramatic).

Siddharth : believe me you are such a drama queen, but cute. (Siddharth pull her cheeks, he is not taking her seriously which is gonna be his mistake).

Avneet : okay, sir, what will the topper get in reward?

Siddharth : you should not think about it because you are not going to top.

Stay tuned.