55

This feel is Enough to makes me wet again, seriously I didn't have the satisfaction yesterday after his hand got the first entry and registered himself inside my school skirt.

But still because of hard luck pulled out without reaching my wet pussy.

Even with the thick fabric of his jeand covering his dick, i can still feel the hardness pushing against me.

I guess I am making it more to feel me more than it is.

I told Siddharth sir, that this will be a long kiss, and this time there is no finish looking from his side.

But he was wrong if he is thinking that I am gonna leave it. I have a better capability.

But i want him to move out, to register my first win on him.

I got a very naughty idea.

My hands runs down and I start to rub his hard cock over his jeans.

I thought he will immediately move back when he feel my touch there on his body.

But wait, he didn't withdraw himself, and didn't even break the kiss.

I don't know I should continue or not because I am not feeling that he is feeling tease and take his actions back with my hand there.

But wait why will I withdraw my hand if he didn't want to stop me.

But this make me understand this will be more hot and happening than I was expecting.

I let this go with the flow, my hands are slowly moving on his crotch over his jeans.

And most of the moments just resting there.

But I decided that I will not take my hands back until he will remove it himself.

Because this can go in a wrong only if he also want me touch back on my body, which I wish he will do.

So I will be in profit in both probable results of this touch.

Stay tuned.