45

Conversation ---

Siddharth : you know what you are the most beautiful girl I ever seen in my life. I swear to god.

Avneet smiles in return.

Siddharth : and every touch on your body is Enough to make me crazy.

He said when hiis hand travelling slowly upward on my thighs and finally reach where my skirt stops him.

Avneet : you know what sir I never had a crush of anyone before you, and I always consider that this crush and all is stupid things.

Siddharth : why?

Avneet : because everyone told me that once in a life you always had a crush on any of your teacher but I always think that is so idiotic like love is teacher will never work for you.

Siddharth : and now, what do you think?

Avneet : you turns into my lifeline.

Siddharth : but you only like me because I am handsome.

Avneet : so what is the problem in it god made you handsome and I think you are made for me only.

Siddharth : good one.

Avneet : I will teach so many things to you sir.

Siddharth : I am the teacher I guess.

Avneet : yes you are the teacher in the classroom but I am the teacher in romancing.

Siddharth : ohh really.

Avneet : yes, you can teach me human body from the book and the pictures and I can teach you practically. (Said teasing him and checking out his patience)

Siddharth : I would love to have the lecture of Professor Avneet then.

Avneet : but I will charge for that.

Siddharth : Un-hun, seriously?

She nodded.

His fingers crawling under her skirt.

This is something more than expected from Siddharth because Siddharth is a shy guy, so he will take this initiate is not digested to her.

Avneet hold his hands.

Avneet : wait sir? (Feeling hell shy)

Siddharth : if you want you can stop me right here.

Avneet : uhm...

Siddharth : I got it this good is my border don't worry I will not cross it. (Said pulling his hands back)

Avneet : no no no, I just want a minute to digest it, that I am really having a good time with my handsome professor.

Siddharth : are you serious about it?

Avneet : I was always serious about it sir you didn't take interest in me what can I do in that.

Stay tuned