10

Avneet : that is not your concern sir, you just tell me that what will the topper will get. I mean after all we all need some motivation to score good.

Siddharth : okay you all study hard I will think about it.

Avneet : okay then sir.

Siddharth : but I request you miss Nandra that you should really focus on your grades, you really need to improvement.

Avneet : tum aadat bano hamari, ham sudhar jayenge. (Sing a song in full on romantic flow)

Siddharth : I got it you will never improve but study hard. Okay.

Avneet : yes sir.

Siddharth : okay class see you tomorrow.

Avneet : yup see you at night sir.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : yups, you can't stop me dreaming you sir. (Said flirting).

Siddharth didn't stretch this argument long because he understand that she can flirt all day long.

And this is a fact that Avneet is really beautiful girl so he is not getting angry on her.

But until now he is considering her a childish naughty girl only.

After siddharth left the class.

She get up.

Avneet : so all the girls who like Siddharth sir, give their name to me.

One girl : but what are you going to do with our name Avneet?

Avneet : I am thinking to directly kill them because I don't want that anyone else look my hotty professor.

Girl 2 : listen he is not yours, he is teacher of our class. Okay, so you are no one to stop us to see him. And today you keep on flirting with him because you are sitting on the first bench, but not everyday you will sit there

Avneet : I will sit here everyday any problem.

Girl 3 : this is not the way to behave Avneet, he is not yours in anyway, he is our Biology teacher. We all can flirt.

Avneet : okay then, I will promise that if I got less marks tomorrow in test. I will stop trying on siddharth sir.

Stay tuned.