43

He really sitting to close to me today.

I want to initiate but the way he is looking at me today I was waiting for him to initiate because it looks like that if I will wait I will get the better result.

Everytime I changes the page of book, he is holding my hands, he gears his chair rolls on the wheel, and his knuckles are touching on my bare knees because of the length of my skirt.

Soon, his arm began sliding over my thighs, this is not the first time I am feeling his hands there.

But yes this is the first time he is doing it with his choice today I didn't ask them.

He just behaving normally, when his hands are caressing my thighs.

Yesterday I give him a lot of access on my thighs pulling my skirts few more inches up.

But today my good is on the regular length which my skirt actually have.

So he is busy feeling me knees for now, the beginning of my thighs from the knees are still in his access.

He loving them very smoothly, which is giving me tickling feelings.

He asked a question from me.

I replied the answer.

Pov on hold.

Avneet : sir, are we really in the mood to continue studies?

Siddharth : why what happen don't you want to study.

Avneet : mhmm... With this?

Siddharth : with what?

Avneet : stop teasing me sir you know what I mean?

Siddharth : I never know that I can tease you, because your nature is quite bold one. I thought it will be always difficult for me to handle you.

Avneet : mhmm... Sir... Please na.

Siddharth : please for what?

Stay tuned