36

Siddharth : don't make such kinda faces now. Study first, after you learn those answers I will think about it.

Avneet : uhm... Okay. (As a teacher also there in staff room)

Siddharth : good girl.

Avneet hold his hands under the table as that other teacher can't see what is going under the table. She hold his hand and place it on her thighs expose from the short length skirt.

Siddharth immediately remove his hand. But that was amazing to feel for a second.

Avneet : sir, now what?

Siddharth : what is wrong with you?

Avneet : I am studying na, I am just asking your hand on my body that's it.

Siddharth : Avneet... No.

Avneet : please, i am not asking anything much, just left your hand there. Simple.

Siddharth remains silent and she consider it yes and place her hand back on her thighs.

This time siddharth didn't make any hurry to remove his hands from there.

The length of skirt is really short and the rest of the work done by avneet adjusting her skirt till her underpants.

He never had the more sexiest view than this ever in his life

She is well grown up girl with perfect body measurements, god made her with extra care and extra concentration for sure.

Avneet is reading and studying from her book but siddharth can't feel calm.

He cant stop staring her milky thighs.

Avneet feel that his hand gain some movements on her thighs.

She is feeling ticklish but enjoying it the most.

She is loving it and what can you say of siddharth.

This is the melting point of siddharth. Where he melt on her like butter today.

Avneet focus on her book to learn the answer, now the other teacher get up and left. It is regular thing, this teacher always leave after wasting 20 minute from this period.

Stay tuned.