Chapter 85 - Kidnapped: Situation

Start from the beginning

'I think I'm piecing the together. Queen Otohime, King Neptune's wife and Shirahoshi's mother, wanted to befriend humans to include Fishmen into the above-world, and actually have it considered a country.'

'But the citizens were nervous, and when she was killed, whoever shot her is supposedly a human, and after what Neptune briefly explained, Jimbei and Hordy found the body of the human, which was bruised and injured badly, on the brink of death...'

"I will take care of those enemies one by one. First... Togare from Coral Hill. Next, Gotan from Waterwheel town. Luca from Mermaid Cove." [Hordy]

'How do we know that a Human killed the Queen? If Hordy has always been against the Queen, which sounds to be about right... he could have planted a human's body. If humans knew that she was trying to be friends, Celestial Dragons might kill her, but not a normal human...'

I looked up at Hordy, who was still rattling off names.

'So I'm pretty confident that Hordy is hiding something from the public, and from the king about Queen Otohime.'

"Stop!" King Neptune cut off Hordy's listing, "I won't let you hurt my folk!"

Hordy turned back to the snail, "Well, enough for now... We don't have time anyway. Lastly, Straw Hat Pirates! I'll show you something good." I'm assuming this snail's camera changed, because it's eyes shut, but Hordy was still talking, looking towards me, his whole body turned, " know you are somewhere on the island watching this. You people shattered Arlong's dream– he was a symbol of Fishman's anger."

Hordy turned to the side and said 'Do it.' to a fishman, who repeated the same thing into a separate transponder.

I could hear creaking through the walls and then rushing water, And looked to Hordy, who was looking down at the Transponder snail, "That room will be filled with water by the time we finish executing the King and Celestial Dragon. You lowly creatures can;t survive that, can you?"

'Zoro probably can...'

Hordy was handed a virtue, I'm assuming a bounty, "Straw Hat Luffy with a 400-million-Berry bounty! Your people's heads will serve perfectly as a lesson to humans above ground, especially those wretched Celestial Dragons!"

He threw his arms into the air, "Now, let's start cleaning up the Ryugu Kingdom!" There was a cheer from the Fishmen with Hordy, "Bury the embarrassing past and shift the helm towards a great future! The Fishman Island will win back it's pride in three hours!" He laughed as cheers went through the room we were in, and the snail shut it's eyes. Hordy walked away from me and Kinf Neptune, "Now, issue an order to Duruma and the others to assemble. It's gonna get busy."

"--Yess, boss."

Hordy turned to us, "I'll make the execution a big show, so that all citizens of Fishman island will be afraid of me."

"You can't govern a country like that." I said sternly, receiving a glare from Hordy, whose attention was quickly put onto the King, who agreed with me.

"Right! How could you be so selfish!" [King Neptune]

"All Kings are selfish. You were a selfish king to us. You and Otohime's dream made me sick ever since I was a soldier in your army." [Hordy[

'I'm, so-far, correct.'

"When the leader changes, the country will change, too. I will be the "law" from now on!" [Hordy]

~~Somewhere the water rises~~

"Well, at least Nami got away with the other two, so she can tell the crew that we're here and (Y/N)'s with Hordy." Zoro said in a disgusted tone.