As I was leaving Louis called out to me, but I didn't care, I just wanted out the room. I closed the door and let out a sigh, being in there was really uncomfortable, and I didn't want to see Louis and Eleanor kissing anyways. I sighed and ruffled my hair, heading down the hall slowly, I heard a shout and turned around. Paul was on the other end of the hallway, who I was happy to see, I needed to talk to him.

I shoved my hands in my pockets, watching as Paul walked towards me, as he did so Niall came out his room and stopped Paul. They were whispering about something, but I couldn't tell what they were talking about, Niall kept glancing over at me. I bit my lip and looked down at me feet, I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped slightly, looking behind me. Zayn was standing behind, smiling as he headed towards his room, why wasn't he in his room?

"Hey Harry." Paul said as he came over to me.

"Hey Paul.. Um I was wondering." I said and looked at Paul 'Could I stay in a room with someone else? Like maybe Niall?"

"I'll uh, sort something out." Paul said as we headed to the elevator and got in "Any reason why you don't wanna share with Louis anymore?"

"I just.. Niall's been helping with my memory." I aid quietly and looked down "Louis just ignores me. I spend a majority of my nights in Niall's room anyways."

"Okay. I'll have something arranged for you both. And Niall's a good guy for helping you out." Paul said gently.

I smiled softly and nodded, Niall was really the only one out of the boys nice to me, Liam and Zayn were nice too, but they fought with each other too much to talk to anyone else. Louis was just too moody to hang out, I sighed quietly and pulled out my phone, checking to see if I had any messages. The first one I saw was the daily one from my mum, asking if I was okay, it always cheered me up.

I smiled softly and began replying to my text messages, chuckling at a few goofy ones from Nick, I remembered him surprising well. Niall had really been helping me with memory, I could remember a lot of stuff that happened before the XFactor, my mum helped me on that one. Liam had suggested to her when we last saw each other, to send as many home movies as possible, it was nice staying up late with Niall and watching them.

I smiled and stepped out the elevator, following Paul out to the cars, the fans were going crazy. I put my phone away and waved to them, they started going even crazier, the body guards where trying to calm them down. I smiled softly and went over to a group of them, signing a few of their posters and CDs, I had time to kill until the others came down from their rooms.

I finished signing things and began taking pictures, as I got ready to take another picture, I saw the other boys come out. I smiled widely as I saw Louis come out alone, which I was kinda happy about for some reason. I finished taking pictures and got into one of the cars, Louis decided to sit next to me, which I thought was a little strange really.

"Surprised to see Eleanor?" I asked and looked over at Louis.

"A little.. I needed to see her anyways." Louis mumbled and looked out the window "You busy tonight?"

"Um.. Niall and I were gonna hang out in his room, why?" I asked and looked over at Louis.

"I need he room tonight." He said blankly and kept looking out the window.

"Oh.. Okay. I'll take myself to Niall's room. I was planning on moving rooms aways." I said and stared at him.

Louis kept looking out the window, not bothering to even notice what I said, I sighed and looked away from Louis. He was deep in thought about something, it was obvious he didn't want to be bothered, so I wasn't going to bother talking to him. I glanced other at Louis then looked down at my lap, it was hard to pretend I wasn't in love with him, I really didn't know what to de about it anymore.