31 - full of regrets

Start from the beginning

"Don't you remember me, Eunsoo?" she backed away and her back hit the counter of the kitchen.

"i thought i only did a small surgery." he pouted.

"It's me, Yoo Yoonsuk. the asshole you hated, the man who loves you first before Jay!"

"how can you be so clueless?" He held both of Eunsoo's shoulders as her phone slipped away from her hand, earning the man's attention.

later on, the phone buzzed.

"Look! it's your one and only hero trying to meddle into the problem." he showed the screen of her phone before answering it.

"hello? why'd you want to call me?"

Yoonsuk laughed, "Hello Jay. I havent heard from you for a long time. its me, Yoonsuk."

"Yoonsuk? what the fuck are you doing with her phone!" Jay yelled at the call.

"You're still using the tone? you're so lame. anyway, can you leave us alone? i want some quality time with her too."

"do anything stupid to her and I'll break your bones—"

Yoonsuk ended the call, "He's so loud, isnt he?"

he looked at the empty space where the girl is nowhere to be seen. He threw her phone before running to the living room as he saw the sight of her.

Yoonsuk saw her walking to the entrance door, trying to escape. He pulled her hair harshly,
"God, youre so impatient. Our business isn't done yet."

"Let me fucking go!"

Yoonsuk pushed her to the couch that was near her. He got frustrated when he saw her crying face.

"I only want to ask a simple question, Shin Eunsoo."

"How can you never sees someone like me? am I not good for you? I did plastic surgery just to think that you're able to accept me."

Yoonsuk leaned to her closer, "You still chose that pity man over me."

Eunsoo grabbed one of nearest things and threw at him, cursing to draw a line of blood on his cheek.

Eventually, he still managed to catch her and stopped her from running away,
"Haven't you noticed how loyal i am to you?"

"I turned into mental patient, just to get treated by you."

"you're crazy asshole. leave the fuck out of here!"

Yoonsuk slapped her across the face as she laid down on the floor.

"Continue talking and I'll kill you."

Yoonsuk laughed evilly, "No worries, I am planning to kill you." he took out the knife inside his pocket.

"I want you to feel the pain."

She kicked him on the stomach and he backed away. She took a vase of flowers before throwing at him. "You're piece of shit, Yoonsuk"

he groaned in pain as he ran to her,

"You really ask for what you want!" Yoonsuk grabbed her by her hair before slapping her.

"Can't you stay quiet!"

"All i need is you to stay silent!"

He laughed out of nowhere as he saw blood on her side of mouth,
"It's bleeding. oh my god!"

"Now to kill you." he said as he hovered over the lay woman on the floor.

Eunsoo begged him to stop as she started crying. Yoonsuk got mad even more,

"You threw a fucking vase at me. why'd you want to cry, sweetheart?"

Yoonsuk smiles once again before making aeroplane noises as he held knife in his hand.

A kick from behind causing Yoonsuk to fell aside. Eunsoo breathed heavily as she watched Jay on her sight.

"What did you do to her, you fucker!" Jay threw few punches to him. Yoonsuk remained smile,
"Haven't heard from you since forever."

"You son of a bitch." Jay punched him until he lose consciousness.

His anger flew away as his eyes dropped to Eunsoo. He ran to her in worries.

He bend down as he hugged her tightly,
"It's okay, i'm here with you."
"I'm here, my love."

Eunsoo burst into tears and hugged him. A few of police officers came to the house and grabbed Yoonsuk who was half awake.

"Let me go!"
Yoonsuk harshly pulled away from the grab and ran to Jay.

Eunsoo looked at Yoonsuk,
"Jay!"

Before the police officers managed to get him, Yoonsuk managed to stab Jay from behind.

"No, Jay."

he threw more blood.

"No, please." She placed him on her lap as she hugged him.

"Eunsoo.." the only name he mentioned before closing his eyes.

"Please don't leave me, I love you."

"You heard that? I love you Jay. I always do."

"Please don't, Jay.."