143

Pronouns:

Warnings:

"Text him!" "Come on y/n!" You looked at Sapnap, Dream and George and rolled your eyes. "What do I write?" "143!" "143, ok"  You take out your phone.

Karl ♥️

143

?

"That idiot! He doesn't know 143?" "That's Karl." You waited for a minute, you thought he was searching it up. As soon as you thought of that Dream said it out loud. "I was just thinking he did that!"  He then texted you back again.

I love you too

You got it!

"Did you miss it y/n?" "What?" You reread the text. "TOO?" your eyes widened. "HOLY SHIT! WHAT DO I WRITE?" "Be my boyfriend?" "No way, no way." "Y/n, he likes you back, didn't you want that to happen to you?" You nodded and took a deep breath.

Will you be my bf???

Yeah!

N

o way!

"You are no longer looking at single y/n!" You high-five d Sap and hugged George. "Let's go!" "My sister finally has a boyfriend!" "Heck yeah!" You are Dream's twin. Now an introduction:

Your name is y/n, you're 23, Dream's twin and Karl Jacobs girlfriend.

Sounds really good. You have a great life then.  At least you don't spend your day on Wattpad reading fanfictions about you and Karl.

Now, you would probably make your relationship public. But not immediately... Obviously. It's been about a minute.

A/n: Oh, i love these récente chapters and guess this is the 5th chapter in one day :/. Take care of yourself and I love you all platonically.

259

Don't forget to vote 🌟